4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

January 27, 2016

Love the App and the availability of the Customer service staff when you need help. They are very knowledgable and provide you with amazing assistance. The app is easy to use and very valuable to any entrepreneur

Pinkandblueco
August 9, 2019

Why would you remove lists. Now I can no longer use justuno pops. Its like you just purposely sabotage your own tool. Switching to Klaviyo unless this is fixed.

luxury pocket watch
11 months using the app
Omnisend replied September 4, 2019

Hi and thank you for such an honest review. We have found a temporary solution until Justuno updates their integration - you are now able to send your contacts to the pre-created 5 different lists. Hope this helps and please accept our apologies that you had to go through this experience.

Edited February 14, 2019

took me a few apps to finally find one that worked well! this one was the winner its easy to use and simple enough for first time email marketing like myself

shop kayk
Edited November 1, 2019

I thought this was a great app, I spent so much time creating my campaigns only to have the price raised every month. Don’t use this app or waste your time it’s a rip off and they increase the price each month. When I first signed up I agreed to $29 a month then the following month they raise the price to $40 without my knowledge after that they raised it to $60. I didn’t add any more emails or do nothing different to have these price hikes then they tell you oh we’ve added new features that’s why we raised the price. No thank you save your time and money. They also will have you create a positive review the first week then raise the price on you so don’t follow these reviews that’s only one day of service, I had a five star review before this post so it’s all propaganda. Read the one star reviews first this company is a scam. After they promised me $30 a month for a year they raised my price to $78

Empress Organics
11 months using the app
October 27, 2019

this app has helped my buisnes soo much i could not have done it without it.

Utifki
May 28, 2018

so nice . we fell so happy . thanks

Qatar Parfume
10 months using the app
August 26, 2020

Migrated from Mailchimp and what a huge difference! Streamlined and easy to use, I'll be staying with Omnisend from now on. Also lots of things you can do on the site to make it easier, no need to get a bunch of apps

Housecat Heaven
May 12, 2014

Super awesome! So much more convenient being able to send newsletters straight from my store admin. Two thumbs up!

Lazurah
11 days using the app
May 30, 2020

Price is way too high once you reach a certain amount of subs. Wouldn't suggest you start using it if you plan to gain more than a few 1000 subs.

draculabyte
12 months using the app
Omnisend replied June 1, 2020

Sorry, your experience turned out to be unpleasant.
As you are on our forever FREE plan, you can send up to 2000 emails per day, up to 15000 emails per month free of charge. If that is not enough for your business, only then you will need to explore our paid plans.
We can see you are now talking to our support team, so we hope you will come up to the best resolution :)

October 24, 2022

I had a technical issue and Stefan, staff from Omnisend support helped me through it. I am using Omnisend for few years now. Getting better and better!

fermepremium