Reviews (5,728)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

June 23, 2018

Not bad for people who wants to get into email marketing. Provides clear instruction how to set things up.

Roscys

Simple design
.......................................... ,.m

ELEMENTA SHOP
April 16, 2017

This is the perfect app for email blast I love it

Music Business Ent Llc
January 29, 2018

Fantastic app and very affordable! Excellent customer support too. I would highly recommend!

Luxe Seduction
December 9, 2018

Great Marketing tool. App is very user friendly. A+++++++++++. Highly recommended for first time users.

What Ladies Want Now.com
January 2, 2019

I have been testing this for a day and I like what I see so far. I was looking for an affiliate marketing app but I dont seem to find this functionality.

Home Therapy Shop
May 17, 2023

Schneller Kundenservice (thx to Luiz!), tolle Segmentierungsmöglichkeiten, super automatische Flows und tolle Einstellungsmöglichkeiten. Es gibt eigentlich nichts, was sich nicht einstellen lässt.

Pahle GmbH
Germany
1 day using the app
December 4, 2016

The best, helped me step up my funnel system in ways i didn't even know where possible. WAYYYYY better than mailchimp and actually solved email marketing for my ecommerce shop

Modernmajestic
February 18, 2016

Excellent app. Even the free version has so much.

Top Sexy Clothes
April 24, 2019

I use this app for email marketing as mailchimp in no longer, and actually find it better than mailchimp and very easy to use

The Mum Life