4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, offering a range of features such as email and SMS campaigns, automation, and customizable forms. It integrates well with Shopify, enabling direct management of email marketing from the store. Merchants value the A/B testing, automation, and segmentation capabilities. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The reporting and analytics features are appreciated for their role in understanding customer behavior and enhancing marketing strategies. The app is seen as affordable and good value for its features.

May 3, 2019

I was able to create a Mother's Day email campaign (my first one), from start to finish, in less than 1 hour. Very intuitive process.

Best Face & Body
February 1, 2021

Really easy to use, good integration with shopify and all the subscribers. Also, you can connect others app like mailchimp.

Décapsuleur
October 18, 2019

Great support and onboarding. The templates look better than many competitors. Looking forward to them implementing split conditions in workflows.

Flowy.be
Belgium
May 10, 2019

there is not free plan. Liars. Waisting my time. I will look for another app. I have 10 subscribers to my newsletter, do you really think I will pay 16$/mo ? Like 95% of shopify users I guess

Born to Glow Store
United Arab Emirates
26 days using the app
Omnisend replied May 10, 2019

Sorry to hear about your experience. Of course, we have a FREE plan and you have quite a bunch of features that you can use:
- Send Scheduled campaigns
- Send 15,000 emails per month; 2,000 emails per day
- Use Website tracking and Sales reports
- Have Signup Forms on your store (up to 3 active at once)
- Use Discount Content Block in your campaigns
- Use our mobile ready email templates
- and more
Our Support team has already reached out to you to ensure you understand the benefits we have on our FREE plan.

October 27, 2014

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com

Mums-kidsworld.com
23 days using the app
April 27, 2020

Love it! is very intuitive and easy to use.
Pricing makes sense, my favorite thing part is the possibility to create triggers

Chulada
Mexico
May 2, 2020

amazing app for marketing amazing app for marketing amazing app for marketing amazing app for marketing

Life Shovel
August 8, 2020

Easy and effective ! All I expected, I thank the team very much. No matter you are a pro or a beginner, I recommend Omnisend to everyone !

Odostick
Belgium
November 22, 2018

Very easy to use, I love it! Have used GetResponse and Mailchimp in the past and have to say this is very user friendly and I can't see past it!

Style Centre Wholesale
About 22 hours using the app
June 8, 2018

It was really good and easy to use. The only problem is the sending time it use, it send so slow and should be faster.

Shop Corner Ph