4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

October 21, 2018

I absolutely love Omnisend. I have been with them for years, and I am glad to continue using them on all website ventures I travel.

VEXMIND
March 29, 2020

I am a huge fan of Omnisend! Very easy, simple, user friendly. I'd recommend to all small businesses!

The Game of Spades
February 15, 2016

I haven't gotten to use this app too much yet since my email list is still very small but after going through and checking out some of the features it seems like something I'm definitely interested in using.

I have set up a few emails already so that once I build my email list, I can just start sending. So far, Soundtest has made it very easy to simplify the creation of email newsletters through the use of a drag and drop system. No coding knowledge necessary!

Zigzev
10 days using the app
June 27, 2018

Excellent tool, great support, thank you so much it was exactly what i needed to get a bulk email out to my customers

Planet Yum Fine Fragrances
July 23, 2018

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!! I LIKE IT!!

This Is Michigan Designs
September 19, 2016

Great product - we personally prefer it to Mail Chimp, if all works well we may upgrade in the future. I would not start your free trial too quick though as we did it when we had a low email capture rate and didn't really get to test it, should have waited.

Retro Spectacle
March 1, 2023

Seems they have a lot of "good reviews", most likely all of those are fake.

Installation and setting everything up is seemingly easy, but at least in our Abandoned Cart flow, we encountered lots of bugs. Issues with Omnisend:

- Emails go out at random times and the delay set between the emails is completely useless. For example an email that was supposed to go out 15 minutes after the abandoned cart, arrived in the inbox 8 hours later.

- At times the emails did not arrive at all, not even in the spam folder. This was not a setting issue.

- Worst part was that the final test we did with a completely new email, duplicate amount of emails were sent. Of course hours later once again, and then again 9 hours later.

- The discount code they generate does not seem to be automatically applied in the checkout. ...Did not investigate this further as the app proved to be useless, we are not even going to bother with support, they too did not reply as the recommended time frame.

All of this set us back 2 days. Would not recommend using.

Glidie
Estonia
8 days using the app
Omnisend replied March 6, 2023

Hello there; thank you for leaving a review; it is highly appreciated. We are sorry for the issues you faced.
As we can see, our Support Team was trying to help you investigate the case, but you haven't responded.
We will provide some info here as well, but please note that in order to investigate this case, we would need some examples of such cases (with their emails):
- There are few reasons for the issue with delay, it could be related to a contact who comes and updates their cart a few times, or it could be an editing workflow case;
- This issue would be better to investigate with our team and we would appreciate if you could provide an example of such case;
- Most likely related to frequency settings in the workflow and can be easily fixed by enabling this option;
- Shopify generates discount codes, Omnisend only sync them and adds to the email, in order to automatically add a discount code to the checkout page, you need to enable this option in discount settings when customizing your email.

Again, we are sorry for the issues you have faced, and we would be more than glad to assist you in our in-app chat or by email. You can send us an email to support@omnisend.com; our support is available 24/7.

January 26, 2017

Very easy to use thanks so much

Eventcharacters
Edited June 2, 2019

switched from mailchimp, easy to use, some nice features i didn't have before,
templates look better my opinion, happy so far

The Pomade Shop
Edited January 11, 2019

Just finished setting up my first newsletter template and a subscribe pop-up on exit intent for Genius Lab Gear. The UI is incredibly smooth and well-designed. They barely sacrifice customization options to achieve this. I was also impressed that I could schedule the emails for any time and segment subscribers into many lists. I'm on the free plan and I think think that will be just fine for me until I see some serious growth!

Genius Lab Gear