4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features like email automation, segmentation, and A/B testing. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. Merchants appreciate the customizable templates and insightful analytics, reporting increased email sales and open rates. The 24/7 chat support and easy-to-use forms and automations make it a popular choice for both experienced and novice email marketers.

March 29, 2020

I am a huge fan of Omnisend! Very easy, simple, user friendly. I'd recommend to all small businesses!

The Game of Spades
June 27, 2018

Excellent tool, great support, thank you so much it was exactly what i needed to get a bulk email out to my customers

Planet Yum Fine Fragrances
July 23, 2018

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!! I LIKE IT!!

This Is Michigan Designs
September 19, 2016

Great product - we personally prefer it to Mail Chimp, if all works well we may upgrade in the future. I would not start your free trial too quick though as we did it when we had a low email capture rate and didn't really get to test it, should have waited.

Retro Spectacle
January 26, 2017

Very easy to use thanks so much

Eventcharacters
Edited June 2, 2019

switched from mailchimp, easy to use, some nice features i didn't have before,
templates look better my opinion, happy so far

The Pomade Shop
Edited January 11, 2019

Just finished setting up my first newsletter template and a subscribe pop-up on exit intent for Genius Lab Gear. The UI is incredibly smooth and well-designed. They barely sacrifice customization options to achieve this. I was also impressed that I could schedule the emails for any time and segment subscribers into many lists. I'm on the free plan and I think think that will be just fine for me until I see some serious growth!

Genius Lab Gear
July 23, 2016

The app is pretty awesome, very easy to use like Mailchimp. Everything was going great, and I was loving the app. That is until I sent my very first Email to the subscribers Soundest gathered from our Shopify store customers. I've been using Mailchimp for years and never had an issue. However, with my first email with this App, it was stopped after about 20 minutes, because of poor metrics??? Like I said, never had an issue with my Mailchimp account, or poor metrics. I was considering ditching Mailchimp and using this as my new Newsletter program, but I don't know now. I have a huge list in Mailchimp that I haven't even imported yet. I only sent the email to what Soundest gathered from our shopify customers as a test. Anyway, disappointing, really like this app's features.

8eyewear
About 6 hours using the app
March 23, 2019

It's a great app. I love it,And with 15,000 free emails a month, it's great for small sellers. so good

yosmary
China
About 6 hours using the app
January 30, 2018

Great app! My only suggestion to the developers would be to add a "Email Coupon" option for the "wheel of fortune" pop up form so only real and active emails that people enter would be able to receive the coupon code. It would stop many people from using any fake email just to play the game and get coupon codes. Other than that this app is great for anyone making any time of forms!

Betterdocs