4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, offering a range of features such as email and SMS campaigns, automation, and customizable forms. It integrates well with Shopify, enabling direct management of email marketing from the store. Merchants value the A/B testing, automation, and segmentation capabilities. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The reporting and analytics features are appreciated for their role in understanding customer behavior and enhancing marketing strategies. The app is seen as affordable and good value for its features.

October 12, 2022

After searching so many options, I finally found this app and it worked great for me. It really serves the purpose. Interface is user friendly. Besides this, their support system is also good. The team response quickly.
Specially thank you so much Olesia for helping me out through the entire time I set up the app. I really appreciate the way you provide me tutorial videos to understand things easily.

Best of British NBPT
April 12, 2019

Just started using it for the first time and really happy so far with how easy it is to use. I especially like the product picker that allows me to select products directly from within my store. The import from mailchimp was a breeze.

Pebble & Pine Coffee
April 17, 2018

I've only just started using this app and so far so good. I'm a total novice to this and needed a little assistant from the support team. I was attented to very quickly and by someone with a great attitude to customer service. Great work!!

Lady Days Cloth Pads
December 10, 2018

Muy intuitivo de utilizar! Soy nuevo en esto de aplicaciones para web y despues de probar varios que me recomendaron me quedo con omnisend por su sencillez. Sin ninguna duda destaca por encima del el resto.

melonseta
Spain
Edited March 26, 2020

I used this to send mass emails, and holy moly it was EASY and fast! I'm not tech savvy but it worked great!

Baldman Percussion
April 3, 2018

User friendly and the chat support was extremely helpful!

Boswells Harley Davidson
Edited November 25, 2018

We used this app to send our Black Friday sale email campaign and it was a great experience. Very easy and straightforward to use! Awesome alternative to Mailchimp.

CaliExtractions
September 2, 2021

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

unisonmen.de
China
Edited March 14, 2019

do try this out and make sure you get Anastasiia for live chat to experience how customer support should NOT be done. Extracts from my live chat with her A: "I have told you that I have already asked them to stop sending" A: "You click on Send now button. What do you expect to happen?" Quite apart from that she was also completely wrong on the tech knowledge too. There was definitely something very buggy about the system and I would have loved to have worked through it with their support but then alas Anastasiia happened. I am sure there are live chats for people who like to be reprimanded by a stranger. However I question whether a mail marketing app would be the right forum. I now took time to read some reviews and interestingly the positive reviews were all posted in batches on more or less the exact same dates and use the same very similar tones whereas the one star reviews are posted on varied dates and consist of varied tones in writing.

Stella Cove
Omnisend replied March 22, 2019

We're sincerely sorry to see that you left feeling this way. Anastasiia's behavior was nowhere near acceptable and it was unexpected for our team as well. We can promise that the situation is handled and truly hope you will give us a chance to change your impression about our company.
Drop us a message at support@omnisend.com and we will make things right for you this time.
Customer Success Team

Edited August 16, 2019

Great app! Definitely will keep using for not just my store, but my client's stores as well! Emails are huge but automation is even better! Would recommend this anyone launching a store!

Popp's Trophies