Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Tie-Fly

Exit Intent Pop-Ups By OptiMonk is a great way to gain subscribers, promote a deal or salvage website abandoners. The app is fully customizable on the free plan but extra customization allowed with paid subscription. Check out how I use the free plan at www.tieflyclothing.com.

South Coast Trading Post

I really like this app so far, the pre-built templates are perfect for what i needed to be accomplished.

RakishLab

I think this will get me those sales I've been losing! The quality and ease of use is excellent. I recommend!

Hades Buy

I've been looking for an app like this for a while! It has beautiful pop ups and it's very easy to use. And also free!

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

Easy, Very Easy to Use! We love it so far ave had it only a couple hours already have done a campaign to suggest products for sale. You will love this!

Dinners At Your Door

I installed this app to help me reduce the abandoned carts by offering a discount. It's working like a charm. Pop ups are easy to create and implement in the website.

Odd Peanut

I tried this app for exit intent purposes only. I don't like all the bells and whistles other sites use. I personally will not shop at a site that forces me to enter my email address before I even shop. it's rude. The places I do shop, their constant emails go directly to my trash bin without even opening it. Ever. So I'm not going to force my customers to do what I wouldn't do. With that said.. this app... I don't even know if it's working. I went to my site and went to leave and nothing happened. There's supposed to be a pop up with a coupon.. Nothing.. I get emails daily saying how many potential customers I have lost.. Then today I get an email telling me monthly page view limit is almost up (5000 impressions a month on the free plan) and I will lose 12 more buyers if I don't upgrade. Mind you I don't average more than 5k visitors a month AND I haven't even had the app for a WEEK. Really? So they are just here to push you to upgrade to a paid plan on a DAILY basis. Not cool at all. Back to search another app.. oddpeanut.com

Posh Affair

It's a great APP and very easy to use, but the plans are way too expensive. I would definitely look for an alternative and would probably go with an app that is similar but cheaper. but this doesn't mean they deserve less than 5 stars. we are new and not profitable yet, if we were i would totally keep it.

stall_outlet

I used this apps for marketing purpose. This apps very helpful for me to do marketing on my online business.

Fashion-Seven

Really glad I found this app, very simple and straight forward. Even the support from the developer is super fast. Highly recommended. Among all the other related Apps I tried, gave me so mach reliefs. Thanks so much for the developer.