OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Little Bambini Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We are a new Shopify Merchant and came across your app to manage pop-ups. At the moment we are starting to gain some sales momentum and your application has been key to that.
Whilst we are located in Australia and the timezones from your support staff dont always suit, i am really heartened by the fact that Peter from your support team keeps me well informed of any issues and will always offer suggestions on how we can do better and utilise the application.
I am so excited that we have chosen Optimonk and wanted to pass on my sincere appreciation of the work being done by Peter. littlebambiniboutique.com

March 22, 2022

We're so happy that you've shared your honest experience with us, I really appreciate this and was glad to help you 🙂 Thank you very much for your kind review!

Let us know if we can help you further with anything!

Peter

Jo Ja Be Boutique

I added this app to try and improve my conversion rate. After clicking through a few pages I decided to give it a go. It is so easy!! After about 5 minutes I had a pop up box working. I contacted support for a little bit of help tweaking the pop up and Anna was more than happy to guide me with what I wanted. Highly recommended ... lets hope my offer works!!

March 18, 2022

Hi Joanne,

You're so lovely!! <3

Thank you so much for mentioning my name in your review, it honestly means a lot to me! :)

I hope that OptiMonk will be beneficial to you in the long run as well. If you need any campaign advice or assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Our team will be more than happy to help :)

I wish you a great weekend,

Maparapharma

Location France

application with sufficient and very complete free features, you can really personalize. The application is easy to use and the customer service which is very responsive and efficient will respond

March 18, 2022

Hey There,

I'm Anna from OptiMonk Support.

Thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad that you are satisfied with our Free version! :)

Feel free to reach out to the Support Team via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com anytime for assistance and once again, thank you for sharing your opinion!

Have a lovely weekend ahead,

UNIT 1

Time spent using app About 22 hours

The App seems really good - we're still testing it. But I want to leave this 5-star review for Christopher from the Support Team. He went well above and beyond to make sure my experience was the best. He even jumped on a quick call with me to share his screen and go over the App so that I could learn how to use it. As I mentioned, I'm not sure if we'll use or not this App, but I can guarantee that their Team is very concerned about their customers' experiences - and that's always great. Keep up the good work guys!

March 11, 2022

Hi Matias,

Once again, I'd like to say a huge thank you for your kind review, it meant a lot to me and I am sure to the OptiMonk team as well.

It was an absolute pleasure helping you today, do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with your OptiMonk campaigns and I wish you all the best :)

Have an amazing weekend ahead,

Kind Regards
Chris

SKATEWIZ

Location Germany

Easy to use, and they offer great support. So far I'm happy and can really recommend using it for building an E-Mail list.

March 11, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive review, we're very happy to hear that the support you received was helpful :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you need assistance from the team.

The Nichole Collection

Customer support is AMAZING! I just installed this app today so we'll see how it performs. So far, so good, looks amazing on my site!

March 9, 2022

Hi There,

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from my colleague, Chris :)

I hope that you'll find OptiMonk beneficial in the long run. Should you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com

I wish you a lot of success with your business,

Paperbourne

Location Hungary

Probably the best solution for popups on the market. Easy to use interface, nice popup templates, great support.

March 8, 2022

Hi David,

Anna from OptiMonk Support is here :)

Thank you so much for your nice review, I was delighted to chat with you today. I wish you the best of luck launching OptiMonk on the other store.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime for assistance.

Have a great one,

Jessica Kathryn

I highly recommend this app. It's easy enough to set up thanks to the templates, and the support provided (especially by Anna) was both kind and patient (which I more than appreciated!). Thank you!

March 4, 2022

Hi Jessica,

Once again, I'd like to say a huge thank you for your kind compliments, it honestly means a lot to me! :)

I was very delighted to chat with you during these past few days and I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Have an amazing weekend ahead,

The Cuisinet

As of now it's working perfectly! Getting conversions and easy to install. Working now will see further if its actually getting me more sales

March 1, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for your positive feedback, I'm really glad that you could increase your conversions with the help of OptiMonk!

With any OptiMonk plans, you can have unlimited campaigns, therefore please feel free to reach out to us if you need campaign advice.

I wish you a lot of success with your business,

Sundree Accessories

This is a great app! I can't believe the customization available and the customer service was happy to answer all my questions. Highly recommend!

February 22, 2022

Hi Ashley,

I'm so glad that you were satisfied with the support you received from me.

If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to get back to me via email or you can also reach out to us via chat.

I wish you a lot of success with our app and also with your business! :)

Have a lovely week ahead,