Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Lovely Beauty Merch

I'm new to this app. So far, it has been working well. There are times I don't know what I'm doing eventually I end up figuring it out.

Boldqween

Still testing it and it is great, will write more when I'm done.
I am still in the process of setting it all up.

HurleyRobertsService.com

We have been customers for a very long time. Great product. Two suggestions: 1) set up, like in all new platforms requires a bit of a learning curve. as soon as someone signs up, assign them an hour with support to get going. 2) our campaign went down mysteriously a couple of times. Would be nice to get a warning saying it is down, do you know?

So You Want to Write?

Perfectly happy so far - incredible flexibility with my popups. So happy that I can now target by URL, source, and take advantage of scroll & exit intent triggering. Goodbye old popup plugin. I had a small problem that the support team fixed in 24 hours. And this is free until I'm growing and making money.

Trendy21Store

They made it so professional, everything looks beautiful, I really love it. Easy to install, customer service great. Thank you!

supreme variety store

easy to use very helpful i recommend this app step by step very useful i install this app and loving it

Fitmag.shop

Very simple to use and. I installed this app todeay, all it's good and clear. 5 stars definetly! I really enjoy it

Goally

Very good customer service and feature rich. I checked out another highly rated and found Optimonk to be a good bit better overall.

Octahue

It's very hopefull! And free plan is very util too. Permit you testing to much without spam of this plugin. Thanks!

Helix Telecom Store

I am updating my review. My first experience with Optimonk was the app just did not work. I gave up and moved on but Optimonk support emailed me asking for feedback. I explained my problem. Their staff fixed my implementation without any additional prompting. I wish their app was easier to figure out from the beginning but if you have a possible just let them know. They will help.