Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Goally

Very good customer service and feature rich. I checked out another highly rated and found Optimonk to be a good bit better overall.

Octahue

It's very hopefull! And free plan is very util too. Permit you testing to much without spam of this plugin. Thanks!

Helix Telecom Store

I am updating my review. My first experience with Optimonk was the app just did not work. I gave up and moved on but Optimonk support emailed me asking for feedback. I explained my problem. Their staff fixed my implementation without any additional prompting. I wish their app was easier to figure out from the beginning but if you have a possible just let them know. They will help.

Revive Wear

Free app that lets you discover your features.
Easy to navigate.
Features and rules to enhance pop ups.
Integrations to add.

PASSION PÊCHE

Meilleure application popup et excellent service client! Il est facile à configurer et mes conversions ont doublé depuis que j'ai commencé à les utiliser.

Sissora

Best popup app and great customer service! It’s easy to setup and my conversions have doubled since I started to use.

Cave Tools

If you divide monthly leads generated by the subscription price you'll find exit intent forms are one of the cheapest lead generation methods out there. Great service

Alley & Rae Apparel

Great features and pricing and super easy to use! I've tested several other apps for popups and this is by far my favorite.

Skyba Socks

Great app with excellent customer service! There was a compatibility issue with my theme and support was able to fix it. Overall I'm very happy with optimonk!

Oyasin

Great app and pretty easy to use. The templates need a bit of work, but it is relatively simple to customize (more simple than almost any other app). Well done by Ezra Firestone