OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More

OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More | Reviews

by Optimonk International Zrt

Upsell Recommendations, Discount & Bundle Pop ups, Cross Sell.

MikoE

Very nice user interface. I had an issue with activating my initial pop-up but worked out well in the end.

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

LFCGADGETS

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well

NORRGEAR

Thanks for making this app available! Using the free version for new user email collection. Setup was very easier and intuitive. Strongly recommend - a great product!

Poppy's Dolls House

BRILLIANT LOVE IT. Took a bit to get used to but once I got used to it, I made the most lovely pop up really professional.

Mumbrella.fr

This app is crazy. It's increasing my conversion rate and the design here are awesome!! Thanks you for the great work

Tiendas Area

JUST AMAZING! I have tried many popups apps and this is by far the best one I found. The templates they offer are perfect also the pop-up works really well.
Congratulations for this great job!

ROCKS AND ROOTS

i used this app primarily for campaigns. super easy to use....didn't get lost once! would recommend this app for anyone looking to set up easy and exciting ads on your business web page.

V2K Lines Ltd

Easy to navigate - user friendly. I just installed the free plan so cannot comment on its effectiveness yet.

RO T-SHIRTS

OptiMonk Support Team is excellent!! They reply super fast and answer all of my questions plus provide tools that help me learn more. Thank you guys for all of your help!! Blessings! Cordially,
Ronco Ortiz