Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Bad Hombre Coffee

It is a pretty fantastic software. Tons of options and the ability to really pinpoint target just about anything. I use OptiMonk for two different businesses I own and it works well in completely different markets. Highly Recommend!

Soothing Treasures

I was so impressed with Optimonk I didn't even wait for my trial to be over before I subscribed. Their support team is amazing, to say the least. They helped us configure an advanced site retargeting popup that is performing at a near 60% CVR.

Optimonk rocks.

Lindsayletters

LOVE Optimonk! I've seen such growth in my email list in the short time I've been using it. It's incredible!

Tucker Bloom

We've been able to AB test our pop ups with good results. As a result we have been seeing way more subscribers. Defiantly worthwhile. More emails, more sale. Thanks Optimonk!

Essentialoilfy

Using Optimonk has been a primary strategy to getting more email subscribers and they make it easy with proven prebuilt templates. I'm planning to have them create a custom template which they do for a small fee.

Eye Love The Sun

Works well so far for capturing potential exiters. Thanks!

Fleshlight Asia

We've been using the Optimonk app now for just over a month across all our sites. The team has been incredibly helpful in working with our needs, especially when it came to our bandwidth requirements.
This app has seen a definite increase in abandoned cart recoveries.
We're just looking to test out the email collection which if what we've seen on how the cart abandonment works, will prove very fruitful.
This is one APP every store should be taking advantage of using, no matter what your business size is.

Slimsation

Great customer support as well as a great tool for exit offers. Strongly recommend.

Finevu

TL;DR - Very happy with the app as well as the customer service. Only gripe would be how limiting the templates can be, and even then the Optimonk team is more than willing to help.

The Optimonk Team have been very responsive and very helpful! Both Geosh and Nicole have been quick to respond and very easy to reach. The system is easy to use, but the templates available are a bit limiting.

If you enjoyed the look of one template, but wanted a feature that wasn't available on it originally (say a countdown timer), you're unfortunately stuck. It is possible to build a template, though it would take some knowledge with HTML, CSS and Javascript coding expertise in order to build them.

The team at Optimonk were great and helped with building similar campaigns like above, but custom work like this is a slow process that takes time to develop.

Don Tolman International

Optimonk has dramatically increased lead captures on our site and we have definitely noticed a lot more people utilising discount codes as a result of the 'coupon code reminder' feature! The service and support are top-notch, so I would recommend this app to anyone wanting to improve their e-commerce performance.