OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
August 16, 2022

Amazing App and Support, Special Thank you to Anna for helping me when I couldn't myself. Great Teamwork within Optimonk.

CuddleCoaches
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Niels,

I'm Anna from OptiMonk.

Once again, thank you for this really kind review and for mentioning my name. I really enjoyed talking to you and I wish you the best of luck with the Klaviyo and SMS Bump flows! :)

Have a great week ahead,

Anna

August 16, 2022

This app is very intuitive and can easily setup the popups. I Had a small issue but it has been solved very quickly by the customer support (shout-out to Anna). I higly recommend!

baowow
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi There,

I'm glad we could sort this out for you quickly and I really appreciate your kind words!

Thanks for making my day :)

Anna

August 15, 2022

I'm satisfied with the app and the customer support (thanks and shoutout to Kassandra, in particular).

2gshopit
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Giuseppina,

I was very happy to chat with you today, thank you so much for taking the time to review our app, it means a lot!

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Kassandra

August 15, 2022

Très bonne application qui propose de multiples options. L'interface est simple d'utilisation et vous permet de customiser vos popup et autres outils marketing. Le support est également très réactif !

TheStellarlab
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Jessy,

Nous sommes très reconnaissants pour votre avis, merci beaucoup et nous vous souhaitons bonne chance pour vos campagnes.

Anna d'OptiMonk Support

August 15, 2022

We started using this app last week and I can already say that the customer experience and product experience makes me very excited for all of the campaigns we'll be able to run using this application. The team (Shoutout to Chris in particular) have been incredible, super fast at responding and genuine about the help they want to give. I'm so impressed!

Smart Sharps Bin
Time spent using app: 11 days
OptiMonk replied August 15, 2022

Hiya,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your queries and I wish you all the best with your campaigns.

As always, get in touch with us if you have any questions or need help with anything else :)

Kind Regards