Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Fioriappliances

Really enjoy working with this app. We can tailor different pop ups with different pages and thus have different offers for different clients. Really helpful service when setting up the app. Easy to use. Also provide good case studies on how other store owners are using the app. Thoroughly recommend.

Boom 117

This app made us an extra $249,000 last month. Combining exit-intent with a well written pre-purchase email sequence is unbelievably powerful. OptiMonk is an amazing tool... great support, easy to use and highly recommended.

Mmawarehousellc

Was able to set up and run on our site by following the simple instructions and without any assistance. From what I can tell, it's boosted our conversion rate (saving potential lost sales) and we would not want to be without it!

Jaco Superior

I LOVE OptiMonk. On site retargeting has greatly increased our average order quantity and helped us cross sell, upsell, give discounts, decrease cart abandoment, you name it. The amount of sales you will get with it will pay for the monthly cost easily if you're doing it right!

Rodwine

I've tried this app for a while and its very easy to set up. Integrating it to Active Campaign or other mail service and hooking it up to google analytic was a breeze. New and improved responsive templates that scales to computer/tablet/mobile are awesome. Got split tests of different colors at the moment for our mail opt-in. The support and free consultation helped tons. Highly Recommended!

Quality Clever

Just a quick review of Optimonk from me. I tested good few apps and I believe Optimonk is the best. I love the easy AB testing, I love the NANOBAR that definitely is a super CONVERSION BOOSTER. I'm very happy with the support, they reply very fast and you can quickly chat for a fast solution. All it needs now is more mobile optimised templates and it will be perfect!

Bouledogue Avenue

Easy to use and great results so far! Thanks!

Guitarloves

Amazing customer support and highly profitable app. Our company would recommend this app to any online store trying to get more subscribers and conversions. Thanks so much Optimonk!!

- Guitar Loves

Ezpacking

Best support I've ever received on any app. It is a powerful tool and has helped our store. The Optimonk team has been very responsive and really taken the time to help us succeed with their service. Many other apps just want you to sign up, pay the monthly fee, and forget about you. Not Optimonk. They have been very helpful in growing our email list. Thanks Optimonk!

Nopap

OptiMonk is a simple platform to learn. We are very happy with the service. I like that there are now responsive templates. Hopefully you will continue to add more. Also a nanobar for mobile would be great. Thank you again.