OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

kiddoshop.sk

Location Slovakia

Our shop is still in trail phase, but till now the Optimonk looks perfect to us and their customer support is even better. Looking forward to implement it into the live version of our kiddoshop.sk

Hi Pavol,

It's Anna from OptiMonk.

I'd like to thank you once again for your lovely review, and I can't wait to see the first results of OptiMonk on your site.

We'll be happy to provide you with campaign ideas and help you to get the most out of OptiMonk! :)

Feel free to contact us anytime and I wish you the best of luck launching kiddoshop! <3

Anna

AlwaysOnTime

Location South Africa

great customer service, l was assisted in an short space of time great app to integrate with enjoy using it

Hi :-)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your opinion!!

We're so happy that you were satisfied with the support you received from Chris and we wish you all the best with your business for 2022.

Please feel free to get back to us anytime for assistance.

URdesigncreations

woww I had an issue where the discount code wasn't working, I sent Optimonk a message they replied very quick and solve my issue. Thank you

Hi There,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I was very happy to help you and I'm glad the discount issue is solved now. :)

I wish you many conversions for 2022 and as always, please feel free to get in touch anytime for assistance.

Best,

IZIMINI

Location Australia

I use Optimonk and the app features are awesome and definitely increase conversion. Additionally, the support they provide (thank you Anna) is outstanding.

January 11, 2022

Hi,

I really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your opinion, it means a lot to the OptiMonk support team! :)

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance with anything please contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.

I wish you all the best for 2022,

Kind Regards
Chris from OptiMonk

Minera Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ótimo sistema irá me ajudar muito, pois é bem fácil de configurar e tem uma funcionabilidade incrível!!! Super recomendo.

January 7, 2022

Hi,

So glad to hear that you had great first impressions about our app and that you like the many opportunities within OptiMonk!

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via chat for campaign advice.

Have a great weekend and thank you for submitting your review :)

#VDR

Location Portugal

Great pop up app. Very easy to use and amazing features. Recommend a 100% for e-commerce businesses.

January 6, 2022

Hey There,

We're working hard on making our app more and more user-friendly and I'm glad you like it! :)

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion and please feel free to reach out to us via chat if you need any assistance.

Anna

Nina Silva Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Easy to use and very helpful. can't believe how easy the setup was. the ability to auto generate codes is great

January 5, 2022

Hi Nina,

I'm glad you had great first impressions and that everything was smooth while setting up OptiMonk. The automatically generated coupon code is a new feature we released recently and I'm happy that you like it!

Thank you for leaving a review and please feel free to contact us via chat or email if you need any campaign advice or assistance regarding your account.

Blankea

Location Spain

Awesome app with a lot of features and amazing customer support. I'm starting to explore it and I'm amazed by the number of things it can accomplish.

January 4, 2022

Hi There,

It was nice to have a chat with you today! :)

I'm glad that your first impressions of OptiMonk were great and I hope you'll have the time to discover all of our features.

Should you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to get back to me via chat again.

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk in 2022,

Anna from the Support Team

DISCIPYLES

Time spent using app About 1 hour

USER FRIENDLY AND LEAVES ROOM FOR INDIVIDUAL CREATIVITY! ANNA COOL TOO! YALL OUT OF CONTROL FOR WANTING 100 BIG ONES THO!

December 31, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion, it means a lot to our team! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any campaign advice in the future, our Support Team will be happy to assist you.

I wish you all the best for the coming year,

Organixx

We have used OptiMonk for several years and have been very satisfied, both with the features and the service from their team. It's very refreshing to have a program that just does what it says it can do, and a team that actually listens to your feedback to make improvements and responds quickly when you have time sensitive needs. Are there other services out there that do similar things? Sure, but I doubt we'll ever find the need to use them, because we have no plans of leaving OptiMonk.

December 27, 2021

Wow! What an amazing review!! <3

We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and the team as well. These are the moments when we really feel like our hard work pays off.

Thank you so much for sharing this great review about OptiMonk, honestly, you made our day! :)

We wish you all the best for the coming year and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Anna & the OptiMonk Team