OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
August 9, 2022

Love how much customization the app offers - you can edit everything very easily in the editor and set many different settings as the who the app shows up for. If there's anything that isn't straightforward, the customer support is very helpful and quick to respond! Keep it up!

Alpine Princess
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied August 10, 2022

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your kind words, you're fantastic!! ❤️

I can't wait to speak to you again, and I wish you the very best with your OptiMonk campaign!

Have a great day,

Anna

August 9, 2022

The templates are great for giving ideas. The quiz helps to find campaigns that are suited to the needs of the company, which makes it easier to whittle down exactly what your store needs.

www.best4vapes.uk
Time spent using app: 15 days

Hello Suzy,

Thank you so much for this awesome review 🤩

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

August 8, 2022

Just tested this app out coming from privvy, honestly like this way better way better customization ability and just simply looks cleaner and easier to use. Thank you!

OBRO
OptiMonk replied August 8, 2022

Hi Adeel,

It really seems that OptiMonk IS the right tool for you! I'm really happy that you found us! <3 I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns and feel free to reach out anytime. Anna <3

August 8, 2022

L'Application est facile à utiliser et très efficace et le SAV est à l'écoute et très réactif, je recommande !

Label K
Belgium
Time spent using app: 21 days
OptiMonk replied August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate it so much!!

I wish you further good luck with your fantastic store and please let us know if we may help you further with anything else:)

Peter from OptiMonk

August 8, 2022

We needed a pop-up for our E-commerce and this app is fantastic! And it have a very helping customer service.

AIRFRAMESTORE
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
OptiMonk replied August 9, 2022

Having this kind and appreciative customer is fantastic as well :) Thank you so much for your review «3

Please let us know if we can help you further with anything.