Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Build email, sms list w/ popups. Discounts, upsell & more.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

citiesocial

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer Support is amazing and super helpful! (thanks Anna for prompt help) Look forward to using this tool for further campaign.

July 16, 2021

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your kind words and especially for mentioning my name :)

I'm glad that the technical issues are now solved and I hope you can discover all benefits of OptiMonk in the near future.

I wish you good luck with your campaign and please reach out to the Support Team anytime for assistance.

Niko The Gecko

Great app, the support team is awesome. Very helpful and they write in detail to help me understand. Would recommend

July 13, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are a small group of dedicated people who try to help each OptiMonk user to find the best solutions for themselves, and I'm very happy about your good experience with us. :)

If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at support@optimonk.com!

Have a great week ahead,

Gear Doctors

didn't know how to do many stuff and the support went in and helped us with it all, The app is amazing

July 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm so glad you like the app! :)

Feel free to reach out again if you need any help with your campaigns.

I wish you the best of luck with your store!

Inner Atlas

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Anna offered excellent and fast advice helping me to step up and optimise my first pop up, going above and beyond with my multiple questions. I'm looking forward to launching the tool on our site!

June 23, 2021

Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name. :)

I'm very happy that you were open to my suggestions and I really appreciate that you took the time and effort to get familiar with OptiMonk.

I wish you a lot of success in the future!

Have a nice day,

Well Seasoned

Easy to set up for someone who is not very technical, and great customer service! Definitely worth a try Update: Awesome customer service helping me set up my campaigns, thanks Anna!

June 23, 2021

Hi,

It's great to hear that you find our app user-friendly. :)

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and feel free to reach out if you need any help.

The support team will be ready ;)

Have a great day,

Modern Match Lingerie

Customer service is amazing. They are quick to reply and have some great resources. I personally found setting up the popups targeted by an action a bit challenging but overall the design is simple and they provide great suggestions

June 22, 2021

Hi There,

I'm really glad you had a great experience with our support team!

OptiMonk is a complex software with many features and opportunities, so we can fulfil the needs of small stores and also huge enterprises.

Therefore sometimes it's not easy to find the right solution for each OptiMonk user, but we'll always be here to help you! :)

Have a lovely week ahead and feel free to reach out to us anytime.

clicksworth

Location Nigeria

I ran into the problem of getting my campaigns to show up on my store. But it was not really a problem, it was a question of my poor knowledge of the working of cookies. Thanks Aniko for quickly sorting it out and educating me on the situation. My campaign is actually working beautiful.

June 21, 2021

Hello Olatunde,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback, it truly means a lot to me and our team.
I love your webshop and also the campaigns you have created.
I'm a dog person too, so I really enjoyed looking through your website. :)

Have a great week ahead!

Kind Regards
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

Seed Grocer Ph

Location Philippines

I was surprised that the free plan had a lot of features that allow for more customization of your campaigns. Customer support is also very responsive.

June 16, 2021

Hello there,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing OptiMonk. We look forward to helping you for many years to come! :)

Kind regards,
Brittany & OptiMonk Support Team

EverDesk+

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ran into some syncing problems but the customer support was really responsive, friendly, and patient. Very reliable!

June 16, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice week and thanks once again for your kind words,

Tom
OptiMonk Team

embrace-australia

Location Australia

OptiMonk is very user-friendly and has helped us in converting even more website visitors through a beautiful exit intent pop up. The customer service is also incredibly friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this app.

June 10, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm glad to hear that OptiMonk is already beneficial to you.

I have checked your campaign and I couldn't agree more: the design of the popup is very beautiful indeed!

Thanks for brightening our day :)

Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team