4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales, engagement, and conversion rates. Its user-friendly design, customizable templates, and unique campaign creation are highly valued. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, efficient customer support, and easy setup are also praised. Merchants value the ability to remove branding, even on free accounts, and the customizable options and prioritization of popups, making it a great value for money.

August 1, 2022

Absolutely love this app. It allowed us to learn why our customers were leaving the site and then after that create a revised survey that solved that problem and get way more customers to purchase. Can't recommend enough! amazing app!

GoMove
12 months using the app
OptiMonk replied August 1, 2022

Hi There! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app. These are the moments when we really feel like our hard work pays off. :) It was a pleasure helping you today. We are always here to assist you. Zsofi

February 16, 2022

Great features and is worth it to use! They also provide very accommodating assistance. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you!

Elloux
Philippines
12 months using the app
OptiMonk replied February 16, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,
Tom from the OptiMonk Support Team

June 2, 2020

Seems like an excellent app for us! The pricing part of it can be worked out to support starters and individuals

CYCLEGAPS
India
OptiMonk replied June 5, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about OptiMonk. I am so happy that you have found the app that you have been searching for.

Have a great day,

Best,
OptiMonk Team

August 19, 2022

Start testing the app and it seems amazing! The customer service is 5 stars and just waiting to see plenty of conversions :)

FiligranaPortuguesa
Portugal
OptiMonk replied August 19, 2022

Hi There,

You made me so happy with your kind words! I was very glad to assist you today :)

Please feel free to reach out to our team anytime for help in the future, and I wish you many conversions and the best of luck with your business!!

Anna

November 16, 2021

Optimonk has improved our engagement and conversions ten fold since we started using it. Customer support second to none. Keep up the great work!

Swycha Refurbished iPhones
Jersey
OptiMonk replied November 22, 2021

Hi There,

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing your opinion on Shopify, I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with my support! :-)

Feel free to reach out anytime in the future for assistance, and I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns!

Have a great day,

Anna from OptiMonk

October 12, 2022

I needed help with the code and Chris walked me through it and made sure that it was showing up on my site. I greatly appreciate how kind he was in assisting me and I love this app.

Boujee & Blessed Boutique
OptiMonk replied October 18, 2022

Hi Diana,

I'm really happy to hear that you were satisfied with the assistance from Chris. If you need any help in the future, please feel free to reach out to us via chat. :)

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Anna from the Support Team

August 13, 2021

Easy to use, great templates with a wide range of different options for different occasions and fantastic support staff if you need any help!

The Cornish Cheese Co
OptiMonk replied August 13, 2021

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it a lot!! :)

I'm glad you like our templates and that you find our app user-friendly as well! Feel free to get back to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance.

I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Have a great weekend,

Anna from OptiMonk

December 10, 2019

Mother of all pop-ups! Thanks guys. They even offer a free plan, not all apps allow free plans especially for exit intent pop up. Kudos

Boujeee Hub
Nigeria
August 30, 2022

Very helpful and responsive team. Used this app to make a pop up on our website and it performed well. I only wish the free plan could be extended.

Feather & Bone
Hong Kong SAR
OptiMonk replied August 31, 2022

Hi there,

I am so happy that you found our support helpful. It is also amazing to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Have a lovely day ahead,

Sara from OptiMonk

June 6, 2022

first time using Optimonk and surprise with the ease of use and great customer service! Hoping to use more features soon.

VIOLETREDSTUDIO