Reviews (882)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

September 19, 2023

Value for Money:
Considering the features and benefits it brings, the price of this app is an absolute steal. You get incredible value for your money.

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
6 months using the app
OptiMonk replied October 13, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind review, it really does mean a lot to the OptiMonk team :)

If you need any assistance with your campaign or just have a general question about the OptiMonk app, feel free to reach out to us via our live chat channel

Kind Regards
Chris

November 24, 2021

That app, like most, takes some getting used too. Best to have a game plan on what you want to accomplish and then ask support how to achieve that before diving in. However, the team is very helpful when using the Support Chat feature.

Silver Rose Bakery
OptiMonk replied November 30, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

OptiMonk has many features and we agree that it takes some time and practice to discover our functions and find the best settings for your own webshop.

As you mentioned, it helps a lot if you have a marketing plan before starting to set up the OptiMonk campaigns and of course, we'll be here for you to help you get the most out of our app. Feel free to reach out via chat again if you need assistance :)

I think your review will be very helpful for potential users and those who have just started using OptiMonk, therefore we are very grateful that you shared your opinion!

I wish you all the best for the future,

May 1, 2023

Great customer service!! And app works great--just got off a support chat with Emil and he was incredibly helpful and worked through all of my questions patiently with me. Thanks!

Mini Ducklings
OptiMonk replied May 2, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We can't express how grateful we are for your support. We are pleased to hear that all your queries were resolved.

If you happen to have any questions or need assistance with any of your campaigns, just give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to come to the rescue!

Kind regards,

July 24, 2017

Great customer support as well as a great tool for exit offers. Strongly recommend.

Slimsation
August 2, 2021

Great app and easy to use. Also, the staff are so helpful! Amazing! I love their customer service! really recommend OptiMonk!

EcoandMoco
OptiMonk replied August 2, 2021

Hello :)

It's really good to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support Team as well. We all appreciate your kind words!!

Feel free to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help. :)

I wish you a great week ahead,

April 6, 2023

Thanks to Emil, we are able to correctly get our leads! I am very pleased with the app and would say "give it a try" to anyone who is interested in growing their store.

Pure Hair Gaze
OptiMonk replied April 11, 2023

Hey there,

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for the glowing review you shared with us. It is feedback like yours that truly motivates us to continue providing exceptional products and services to our valued customers.

We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that our efforts did not go unnoticed. We take great pride in our work and are thrilled to see that our hard work has paid off.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are grateful for your support and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Best regards,

February 7, 2023

Their app is very intuitive and easy to use, they have the best customer service and technical support, they helped me with absolutely all my doubts and made everything work correctly, their team is amazing, I really recommend them!

Corea Beauty Perú
Peru
OptiMonk replied February 22, 2023

Hi there,

It's Chris here, I hope you are well :)

I just wanted to thank you for your kind words in your review and that it was an absolute pleasure assisting you with your campaign.

As always, if you need help with anything else regarding your OptiMonk campaigns just reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help

I wish you all the best with your campaign

Kind Regards
Chris

March 2, 2023

Heel tevreden van deze app. Heel gebruiksvriendelijk en heel goede helpdesk! Wanneer je vastloopt wordt je heel snel geholpen

Hoop Kidswear
Belgium
OptiMonk replied March 8, 2023

Hallo daar,

Heel erg bedankt voor je vriendelijke woorden, we stellen je beoordeling zeer op prijs en we zijn zo blij dat je onze app leuk vindt! We hopen u tevreden te houden😊🙏

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Sarah & Emil van Ondersteuning

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey There,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we highly appreciate your review and we are so glad that you like our app! We hope to keep you satisfied😊🙏

Kind Regards,

Sarah & Emil from Support

March 15, 2023

Absolutely amazing customer service, response times, and helpfullness. The application is extremely customizable.

Purely Solutions - Final
OptiMonk replied March 16, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service and that we were able to meet your expectations.

We take great pride in providing excellent service to our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us.

If you require help or have any questions, just give us a shout.

Kind regards,

April 27, 2022

I love this app! It's easy to use and works 100% with Shopify with no problems. The conversation rate is great and the support team is awesome!

Creative Crayons Workshop
OptiMonk replied April 27, 2022

Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I'm glad that you found our app easy and smooth. <3

If you need any help in the future, feel free to message us via chat again and we'll be happy to assist you with anything.

Have a lovely day ahead,