OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
July 26, 2022

This app is super informative, easy to use and their free package doesn't feel like I'm missing out! Anna is super helpful and the rest of their live chat team that makes the magic happen at any time.

Lounge by Laina
Time spent using app: 6 months
OptiMonk replied July 26, 2022

Hey Alaina! It's Anna from OptiMonk. Thank you for your kind words and also for mentioning my name. I'm very glad that you were satisfied with me and also with the rest of our team! We're glad to have you! <3

July 26, 2022

Great popup app, so many options to choose from and their support is quick to solve any issues we've had. Recommend!

KnifeSOS
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OptiMonk replied July 26, 2022

Hi Grega! I'm glad I could help you out today. Feel free to reach out again in the future if you have questions or need assistance. I wish you a lovely week ahead <3 Anna

Edited August 26, 2022

Chris is absolutely helpful! He explained everything so clearly! Thank you so much Chris, my experience was amazing! ****Update 8.26.22**** Anna is absolutely amazing as well. She went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and made sure I understood everything, she went as far as creating a video so that it would be easier for me to understand. So amazed for their customer service! Thank you!!!

MIS-JES
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hiya

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure assisting you with your campaign :)

As always, if you have any other questions or need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to help

Have a great week :)

Kind Regards
Chris

July 22, 2022

I so love this app, it is easy to use and the support is amazing. Chris went above and beyond in helping me with my questions and setup. I am really pleased.

Flame2scent Candles
Time spent using app: 3 months
OptiMonk replied July 22, 2022

Hey, it's Chris here from the OptiMonk support team :)

Thank you so much for your generous review, and it was an absolute pleasure assisting you today, do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else :)

Kind Regards
Chris

ps I love your website and all the best with your campaigns

July 21, 2022

I absolutely love this app. It integrates super easy into my shopify store. When i had a technical issue, the support team were super helpful and messaged me back within seconds which i highly appreciated and they helped trouble shoot me through the issue and i had the app back up and running in seconds.

Skynnify
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OptiMonk replied July 21, 2022

Hi Jessica,

Wow! Thank you for your kind words, I'm so glad that you were satisfied with my assistance today. I hope that our app will help you increase sales and collect new leads in the long run as well.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Anna