OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
July 19, 2022

This is an absolutely essential app. I wonder how i missed it so long. I wish i discovered it long ago. The app is very advanced and well thought through. Customer service is great as well.

Delicut
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
OptiMonk replied July 19, 2022

Hi Janhar,

Many thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them! I'm glad you finally found our app and I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk :)

Anna from the Support Team

July 18, 2022

Awesome app and awesome customer support. Very helpfull and courtious. I recommend this app strongly.

HouseplantExperience.com
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
OptiMonk replied July 18, 2022

Hi there,

It's Chris here from the OptiMonk support team, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your kind review and that it was an absolute pleasure helping you with your enquiry :)

As always, if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else just let us know

Kind Regards
Chris

July 15, 2022

So far, so good. Intuitive, inexpensive and good support (thanks Chris). Good templates to choose from and customization is relatively simple.

Indie Ridge
Time spent using app: 4 months
OptiMonk replied July 18, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was an absolute pleasure assisting you with your OptiMonk campaigns and I wish you all the very best 😄

Do get back to us if you need help with anything else or just have a question in general :)

Kind Regards
Chris from OptiMonk Support!

July 15, 2022

App estremamente utile,bella veloce e semplice da usare. L'assistenza clienti, in particolare Anna sono sempre disponibili e molto competenti

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 days
OptiMonk replied July 15, 2022

Hi Ornella,

I was really happy to chat with you today, you're such a lovely person! :)

I wish you a lot of success collecting feedback on your site and have an amazing weekend, too!

Anna from OptiMonk

July 12, 2022

Customer service was quick and helpful. App is user friendly and easy to navigate. Highly recommend!

AURI THE COLLECTIVE
Time spent using app: 5 days
OptiMonk replied July 13, 2022

Hi Xio! We're glad that you found our assistance helpful, thanks a lot for taking the time to review our app. I hope that we'll help you increase your sales and gain new subscribers as well! Have a great day <3 Anna