OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
July 6, 2022

Quick and nice customer service. It seems quite easy to use the app. I will see how it goes later and update my review.

Gentle Day
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied July 8, 2022

Hi Vilmantė,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad that you are having a great experience with OptiMonk so far and we hope you'll be satisfied in the long run! :)

If you need assistance in the future, we'll be there for you <3

Zsofi from OptiMonk

July 4, 2022

Customer service is great. I needed help understanding the logistics of the scratch off gamification pop up. I was baffled, but Chris brought it all together for my understanding. Having great customer service means the world to me.

PheLin Good Fashions
Time spent using app: 5 months
OptiMonk replied July 12, 2022

Hey Phelicia! Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much, I already contacted Chris to let him know that you were so happy with his assistance. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Anna from OptiMonk

July 1, 2022

The customer service is very helpful and everything is nicely customizable! Thanks again for your help!

iPhoneStyle.hu
Hungary
Time spent using app: 2 months
OptiMonk replied July 4, 2022

Hi Fábian! Thank you for your review! :) I'm glad we could help you and that you are satisfied with our app. Please feel free to get back to us if you have any questions in the future! :)

Best,
Zsófi

June 30, 2022

you are blessed to have Anna working for you. What AMAZING customer service! She was very patient and answered all my questions.

Peninsula Eve
Time spent using app: 11 days
OptiMonk replied June 30, 2022

Hi Aisling,

I was so delighted to chat with you today, you're a really kind person. I wish you the best of luck launching your business and feel free to reach out to support anytime in the future. <3

Have a wonderful day,
Anna

June 30, 2022

Great app with great support also provided. Very simple to set up, with lots of options and variety.

Esen Electric
Time spent using app: 2 months
OptiMonk replied June 30, 2022

Hi Sam! Thanks for submitting the 500. Shopify review about us! We're very grateful and hope that we can provide you with extra revenue and a lot of new leads, you really deserve it! <3 I wish you all the best with your business! Anna