OptiMonk Popups: Email, Upsell

Email Pop ups, Exit Intent Popup, Upsell Pop ups & more.

Free plan available

The Beard Struggle

Best App, only app that has abandon cart messaging for messenger, really helped bring our sales up.

Varela 2

Amazing Service, I have had a few conversions thus far and will try various pop-ups to increase more conversions.

Diamondmich

Great app heard lot of stuffs about it now trying out hope it helps my shop

Homeslove

So far they are doing great, but it's very pricey compared to other apps.

Hificentre

Super easy to use, works exactly as advertised, excellent support, lots of helpful hints along the way, and the price is extremely reasonable. We moved from another platform which was charging close to 5 times more and delivering a lot less. We couldn't be happier with Optimonk.

Dancing Tiger

Optimonk is an excellent solution if you are looking at converting customers who are about to leave the website without purchasing.

Healthy Human Life

Its easy to setup and configure. The pricing is very attractive compared to other products in the marketplace that often charge a % of the additional revenue.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to Shopify owners who want to increase revenue and avoid abandoned carts.

Skywalker 9

This is a definitely recommendable app to use. We have been using this app for quite some time now and the workload it has given us is very efficient.

Hippsyhu

After using several PopUp apps we found OptiMonk. It’s simple to use and we have great conversion rate!
Also fast and helpful customer support so we can only recommend it.

Consciousguardian

This app is simply great. I love how easily it integrates with my store.