OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 17, 2021

Words can not express how outstanding this app is!
I wanted to inform people to leave us a review on checkout and it looks fantastic, so simple so easy!

Lizosoft Ltd
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OptiMonk replied August 18, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Best regards,
OptiMonk Support Team

August 13, 2021

We use this app to get leads from two different pop-ups. We got such a great response from it, that we upgraded within the first few months in order to get more page views. The free version was really great to be able to try it out. When we had trouble upgrading, or when we have hit a glitch or two, we have just e-mailed the support chat and they have been incredibly helpful, especially Fruzsina. We love Optimonk and would recommend it to anyone with a Shopify site.

The Handmade Sign Co.
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are super happy to hear that you are enjoying our app so far and we hope it will help you to build long-term connections with your customers.

Wish you all the best,

August 13, 2021

Been using the app for two days now and really liking it. Designing creatives is very intuitive, and the support has been amazing. Looking forward to testing our popups and seeing the results.

w.o.d.welder
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Hi There,

I'm so glad you like our app! :)

I hope you'll have the time to discover all features we're offering. I know that it can be a bit overwhelming at the start because of the many opportunities, but the Support Team will always be there to help you! :)

Feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great weekend,

August 13, 2021

Easy to use, great templates with a wide range of different options for different occasions and fantastic support staff if you need any help!

The Cornish Cheese Co
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it a lot!! :)

I'm glad you like our templates and that you find our app user-friendly as well! Feel free to get back to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance.

I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Have a great weekend,

August 6, 2021

Fast Support and help. We use the app since a long time and now with 10 stores in parallel. Could definitely recommend it!

BEAUTY babe
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
OptiMonk replied August 6, 2021

Hello there,

It's lovely to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support as well. We really appreciate your kind words!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help you. :)

Kind Regards,
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

August 5, 2021

App is very friendly for exit popup, It works well, And the support is amazing. And the App is free to test so 10/10
Thanks

Airton.shop
Monaco
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
OptiMonk replied August 12, 2021

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for appreciating our work! You're fantastic!!! :)

Feel free to get back to us anytime you need assistance.

Best,

August 2, 2021

I'm using the app for the exit intent popup and it's helping to convert abandoning visitors. Thank you to the OptiMonk team for helping install the tag; they did it quickly and correctly the first time. Highly recommend.

WishGarden Herbs
Time spent using app: 5 days
OptiMonk replied August 3, 2021

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! :) I'm glad OptiMonk works well on your site now.

If you need any assistance in the future, feel free to reach out to us again, we'll be happy to help!

I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Have a great week ahead,

Réka from OptiMonk

August 2, 2021

Good app, converts traffic nicely, I am happy with how well it works. I would recommend any site install this tool to build their list.

KaraMD®
Time spent using app: 9 months
OptiMonk replied August 3, 2021

Hi There,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review! :)

We are glad to hear that you enjoy using our app and it helped you in your business and we are very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again,

August 2, 2021

Great app and easy to use. Also, the staff are so helpful! Amazing! I love their customer service! really recommend OptiMonk!

EcoandMoco
Time spent using app: 10 months
OptiMonk replied August 2, 2021

Hello :)

It's really good to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support Team as well. We all appreciate your kind words!!

Feel free to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help. :)

I wish you a great week ahead,

July 28, 2021

I tried a few other ways to set up an exit intent survey but none of them was as easy and straight forward as with OptiMonk app. Great design and responsive support!

Stori™ - Child-resistant storage - Global
OptiMonk replied July 29, 2021

Hi There:)

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Wish you all the best,