OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
May 24, 2022

I very rarely find the time to write reviews but in this instance I have made time because the team at Optimonk deserve it! It's a brilliant app which has helped me to create some really professional looking pop-ups and whenever I hit a problem, they've been incredibly helpful. Not only have they completed what I was attempting to do, they they sent screenshots with clear arrows and a full explanation as to how I can do it myself next time. This was then emailed to me automatically too so I can easily read it back. Brilliant app, brilliant team, brilliant outcome for my business. FIVE stars!

Laurella Mama
Time spent using app: 4 months
OptiMonk replied May 25, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was an absolute pleasure helping you on live chat :)

If you need help with anything else or just have a question do feel free to get back to us, I wish you the very best with your campaigns and I wish you an amazing week ahead!

Kind Regards
Chris from OptiMonk support

May 24, 2022

Great App with lots on functionality and customisation. Zsofi on support was also quick to come back to me and helpful when I had a query about pop-ups targeting specific audiences.

Little Local Box
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied May 25, 2022

Hi Bijal,

Zsofi from OptiMonk is here! :)

I'd like to thank you once again for your kind words and especially for mentioning my name in your review. I really appreciate it! We're doing our best to provide the highest quality service to each OptiMonk user. :)

Please feel free to get back to us again if you have any questions in the future.

Best Regards,

Zsofi from OptiMonk

May 24, 2022

Einfache und unkomplizierte App. Wenn man Fragen hat, wird einem sofort geholfen auch mittels Screenshots! Super!!

Juwelier Steiner
Austria
Time spent using app: 6 days
OptiMonk replied May 24, 2022

Hallo Fabian, vielen Dank für deine Bewertung! Ich wünsche dir viel Glück mit deinem Geschäft und Kampagnen! <3 Anna from OptiMonk

May 23, 2022

Support guys are AMAZING! So helpful and just sort your issue within minutes. Effective and working well for us.

Kind Oils
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OptiMonk replied May 24, 2022

Hi Francine, thank you so much for your compliments, these are the times we feel like our work is really worth it! I'm very glad that you're satisfied with the app and the team. Please feel free to reach out anytime. <3 Anna from OptiMonk

May 20, 2022

Ya'll! Next level support -- super easy to integrate -- user friendly is an understatement -- nice templates that have a history of working that you can reverse engineer / design -- split testing with analytics that help you make better decisions. The real winner is the support tho -- they have that on lock! Especially, Tom

Dugout Mugs®
Time spent using app: 21 days
OptiMonk replied May 20, 2022

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

I'm very glad that you like our app and also that you were satisfied with our live support.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions or perhaps need advice regarding your active campaign.

I wish you all the best for your business! <3