OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VINX Fashion

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

So far I think the pop-up works well on my website. The pop-up really works in helping me to received more customer data. Currently, I will received 1 new customer data in a day. So my email list has been started to build more and more now :)

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your email list is growing bigger each day :)

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Location Singapore

Support is good. Fast response. Many templates to choose from. It will be good if Optimonk can show how to paste code to Shopify instead of waiting for them to insert the code for us.
Haven't tested as my store will on be launched in Jan 2021. Will definitely give a 5 star review once statistic come in.

December 30, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated, so we truly appreciate it :)

Regarding the installation request, I'm sorry for the confusion caused. The OptiMonk app can be installed on your Shopify store with a few clicks, but we still have to work on showing the proper installation instructions at the right time to our customers. Once again, please accept our apologies for the difficulties. We can assure you that we will make it easier to find our installation guides to avoid any difficulties in the future. (In any case, I'll link our guide here as well: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform)

I sincerely hope that our app will help you achieve your goals successfully, and we can prove that our app is worth a 5* review! :)

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if we can be of any help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

What a great app! So many customizable features. The templates are great too! It definitely has increased my sales.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and its templates :) We wish you every success in the future!

OptiMonk Support Team

BioTechUSA

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great exit intent popup app. Easy to use with Shopify and you can easily customize it. Recommend it +++++

December 14, 2020

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your positive review, we highly appreciate your kind words :)

Have a nice day ahead!

Fruzsi

Scout and Poppy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I highly recommend optimonk not only is the app brilliant and offers alot options for popups that are engaging and actually get signups their customer service is outstanding. I have opened a few tickets in the last 12 months of using there app and the support and attention to providing a solution is the best. Thank you optimonk team!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! :)

We're happy you're pleased with our app and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :)

OptiMonk Support Team

OnGoMart

Time spent using app About 2 months

i use this to help me with mine conversión and is great and easy to use i will recomend to everyone

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with its many features. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

Rags|Tags|Bags

Optimonk has been great and as helped me tremendously with building my subscriber list. The creative templates look great and are easy to manipulate. For a new company that's just getting off the ground, the app is perfect and grows with us!! Thank you Optimonk. Definitely have a loyal customer here.

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Tom

Tapestry Girls

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the app! It's really helped us with welcome offers and promotions and the service has been fantastic! Highly recommend!

November 23, 2020

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome!

It is our pleasure to have the chance to work with you :)

Fruzsi and the OptiMonk Team

Odipa-Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

no recommended , free plan its not good, the popup deasent work in your shopify and you need to upgrade the plan but look the price for this? not really, you have better app in the store. good luck. PD: I use a lot of app and this its my first no recommend.

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I’m sorry that our current business plan isn’t suitable for you, let me assure you that we are always working on improving our product and systems to be better suited for every customer’s needs.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

Kind regards,

Kleins Organic

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Like you ... I'm a busy shopify store owner. I juggle many hats. Taking time out to leave reviews is not even on my Ta-Da list. But I had to for this app. Our e-mail capture rate went from below 5% to above 20%. I'm just about to go and the vegas wheel to my cart page, for some reason it wasn't there previously. Cant way to see the improvement. Thank You Guys!