OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2021

My conversions with this app is 13%, amazing !!! I love it, I may have to upgrade to the next plan though because I max out of the allotted very early in each month so I will look into that next

She's Sparkling
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OptiMonk replied January 21, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear that your conversion rate is so high :)

We wish you every success in the future!

January 20, 2021

No Joke!! This is one of the best Apps on Shopify!! For sure in my top 5 apps.
You have to instal this app it has to be a MUST

IRVINNS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied January 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you've made our day! :)

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to help you anytime you need, just let us know.

Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

January 15, 2021

Very good app even if you use the free version, but I recommend doing the paid version. The customer support is outstanding. An app can be great but if the support isn't there then it's junk. Optinmonk has some really helpful tools and its a breeze once you get how to use it.

Grapplehappy.com
OptiMonk replied January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

I'm really glad that you find our app helpful and easy to use!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

Edited January 1, 2021

So far I think the pop-up works well on my website. The pop-up really works in helping me to received more customer data. Currently, I will received 1 new customer data in a day. So my email list has been started to build more and more now :)

VINX Fashion
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your email list is growing bigger each day :)

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

Edited December 24, 2020

Support is good. Fast response. Many templates to choose from. It will be good if Optimonk can show how to paste code to Shopify instead of waiting for them to insert the code for us.
Haven't tested as my store will on be launched in Jan 2021. Will definitely give a 5 star review once statistic come in.

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM
Singapore
OptiMonk replied December 30, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated, so we truly appreciate it :)

Regarding the installation request, I'm sorry for the confusion caused. The OptiMonk app can be installed on your Shopify store with a few clicks, but we still have to work on showing the proper installation instructions at the right time to our customers. Once again, please accept our apologies for the difficulties. We can assure you that we will make it easier to find our installation guides to avoid any difficulties in the future. (In any case, I'll link our guide here as well: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform)

I sincerely hope that our app will help you achieve your goals successfully, and we can prove that our app is worth a 5* review! :)

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if we can be of any help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

December 18, 2020

What a great app! So many customizable features. The templates are great too! It definitely has increased my sales.

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and its templates :) We wish you every success in the future!

December 14, 2020

Great exit intent popup app. Easy to use with Shopify and you can easily customize it. Recommend it +++++

BioTechUSA
Hungary
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OptiMonk replied December 14, 2020

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your positive review, we highly appreciate your kind words :)

Have a nice day ahead!

Fruzsi

December 10, 2020

I highly recommend optimonk not only is the app brilliant and offers alot options for popups that are engaging and actually get signups their customer service is outstanding. I have opened a few tickets in the last 12 months of using there app and the support and attention to providing a solution is the best. Thank you optimonk team!

Scout and Poppy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! :)

We're happy you're pleased with our app and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :)

December 3, 2020

i use this to help me with mine conversión and is great and easy to use i will recomend to everyone

OnGoMart
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied December 9, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with its many features. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,
OptiMonk Team

November 23, 2020

Optimonk has been great and as helped me tremendously with building my subscriber list. The creative templates look great and are easy to manipulate. For a new company that's just getting off the ground, the app is perfect and grows with us!! Thank you Optimonk. Definitely have a loyal customer here.

Rags|Tags|Bags
Time spent using app: 2 months
OptiMonk replied December 9, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Tom