4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

July 17, 2018

Optimonk is an excellent solution if you are looking at converting customers who are about to leave the website without purchasing.

Its easy to setup and configure. The pricing is very attractive compared to other products in the marketplace that often charge a % of the additional revenue.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to Shopify owners who want to increase revenue and avoid abandoned carts.

Healthy Human Life
Edited October 23, 2019

nice! easy to use and to integrate! I just installed the popup so we will see if it actually works :) but im hopeful!

Briosa.se
Sweden
December 5, 2022

Works flawlessly! Templates are very easy to use and edit, implementation is almost instant and it works wonders. Thanks alot!

YUSB
Switzerland
OptiMonk replied December 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our app! Your words truly mean a lot to our small hardworking team.
It is amazing to hear about your positive experience with us and we hope you will continue enjoying using OptiMonk.

Sara from the OptiMonk Support Team

February 15, 2017

Awesome app. Even better support. Thanks Nicole!

Petsnacks
May 12, 2016

We've been using OptiMonk for about a month now and we've been very impressed with how easy it is to setup and use. You can easily do A/B testing with different pop-up variations and test to see which one is converting best. During the first month, we've collected over 1,000 email addresses from leads that are highly-likely to convert after being dropped into one of our email marketing flows. Would highly recommend to anyone who has a Shopify store and wants to grow their email contact database!

Teeshirthq
September 21, 2021

Optimok works, it does the job. Recently I added 1 rating campaing and it works quite well. I think anyone could be interested to add this app on their online stores.

AurayN Telecom
Spain
OptiMonk replied September 23, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

August 6, 2021

Fast Support and help. We use the app since a long time and now with 10 stores in parallel. Could definitely recommend it!

BEAUTY babe
Germany
OptiMonk replied August 6, 2021

Hello there,

It's lovely to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support as well. We really appreciate your kind words!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help you. :)

Kind Regards,
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

June 9, 2022

Very quick response and incredibly helpful! The customer support has been great so far throughout my experience. Thank you :)

The Koin Club
OptiMonk replied June 13, 2022

Hi There! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very glad that you were satisfied with my assistance <3 Please feel free to reach out anytime in the future! Anna from OptiMonk

August 9, 2022

The app gives us many options to improve our site's conversion. The support is also really good and fast solving problems

Set You
Brazil
5 months using the app
OptiMonk replied August 10, 2022

Hi Juliana,

I'm glad to see that my colleague Kassandra helped you out quickly :)

I wish you a lot of success with our app,

Anna from OptiMonk

January 26, 2022

Amazing customer service and Chris (One of the team members) have helped me throughout the process for my custom requirements. I would like to suggest OptiMonk if you're looking custom popups solution.

Orgone Energy Australia
5 months using the app
OptiMonk replied January 27, 2022

Hi Jon,

It was a pleasure helping you set up your OptiMonk popup/stickybar and I would like to thank you for your amazing review, it means a lot to the hard-working team at OptiMonk :)

Do get back to us if you need help with anything else and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards