Reviews (883)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

June 7, 2023

The best Tech support. They go out of their way to help me resolving your issue. Thank you Sara for your current support.

SMStore.VIP
OptiMonk replied June 14, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review.
We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

October 30, 2016

Fantastic app/service. Having tried other, similar services such as OptinMonster, this is hands down the best. The targeting it provides is incredible, you can show different offers to people depending on whether they've ever visited a certain page or seen a certain offer before. Amazing!

Dedicated Gym Wear
Edited December 16, 2022

Awesome app and awesome customer support. Very helpful and courteous. I recommend this app strongly.
These guys answer all your questions very quickly and very knowledgeable. Check them out!!

HouseplantExperience.com
Netherlands
OptiMonk replied July 18, 2022

Hi there,

It's Chris here from the OptiMonk support team, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your kind review and that it was an absolute pleasure helping you with your enquiry :)

As always, if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else just let us know

Kind Regards
Chris

December 27, 2019

Very useful and easily customizable. Love the Monk and its friendly spirit! I need to dig a little deeper to get faster in editing content but thats just my lack of knowledge!

that focus company
Austria
February 13, 2019

Best popup app and great customer service! It’s easy to setup and my conversions have doubled since I started to use.

Sissora
Hungary
December 16, 2021

Had a really good experience with this app. The interface is really intuitive and easy to use but the customer service was standout. We were having issues with proper integration (our fault, not theirs) and the team (Chris in particular!) helped every step of the way and went above and beyond give us some back end help to make the process smoother. Thank you!

EarthPup
OptiMonk replied December 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you with your integration issue. Also I am very happy that you are enjoying the OptiMonk app :)

As always if you need any help with anything or have any questions then please do let us know

Kind Regards
Chris

April 12, 2017

Great Service & Support. I have been using from past one month and it has started giving me results desired. Would encourage you to try Optimonk, it anyway comes with free trial without asking for any credit card info.

Soshaindia
India
October 18, 2022

sehr gute app. sehr variabel. customer support super schnell und hilfsbereit. fünf sterne sind auf jeden fall berechtigt.

ultra green
Germany
OptiMonk replied October 18, 2022

Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte, wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie mit unserem Team zufrieden sind! :)

Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Erfolg mit OptiMonk!

Anna

July 23, 2018

Optimonk is an excellent solution if you are looking at converting customers who are about to leave the website without purchasing.

Dancing Tiger
India
November 23, 2022

This app is incredibly easy to use and has so many great ideas I never would've thought of on my own!

AimeesEdventuresLLC