4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

October 21, 2015

Really awesome Onsite Retargeting App for pretty much anything you want to do to capture emails, flash promos, exit intent, cart abandonment, etc.

Many many ways to segment your various campaigns with A/B testing capabilities.

Ever since I've started, their support has been extremely helpful & kind enough to get us ramped up when we switched over from Bounce Exchange.

Optimonk definitely beats any popup module apps / software out there for e commerce sites because it allows you to customize your designs to the fullest extent with HTML/CSS, while giving you a good variety of templates to choose from if your programming skills are rusty.

Very in-depth segmentation targeting tool.

& Oh yeah, just had to mention it again. One of the best support teams on B2B I've communicated with thus far :]

Thanks Optimonk Team for the great app & service!

Zooshoo
September 13, 2022

Super clean and easy to use.
Experience in creating and managing campaigns is great!
Would recommend!

notanotherthriftstore
France
OptiMonk replied September 13, 2022

Hi there,

I am so happy that you enjoy using our app and that you had a positive experience with us.

I wish you a lot of success with your campaigns and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Have a lovely day ☀️

Sara from OptiMonk

May 18, 2021

The functions are great. A large selection of tmeplates and the editor is easy to use. The customer service is very helpful, fast and reliable. Fun to use!

Groomed Rooster
Germany
OptiMonk replied May 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! You have made our day!

We're happy to hear that you're having fun using OptiMonk and that you received quick customer support from our team.

We wish you good luck with your campaigns, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! :)

Best,

Anna and the OptiMonk Support Team

May 12, 2016

Amazing customer support and highly profitable app. Our company would recommend this app to any online store trying to get more subscribers and conversions. Thanks so much Optimonk!!

- Guitar Loves

Guitarloves
October 19, 2022

Despite the time difference, the team at optimonk has been very reactive. What makes an application great is it client services. This team is very quick, very kind and go out of their way to help. A huge thanks in particular to Zsofi

THE PETABOX
OptiMonk replied October 19, 2022

Hi Bernard,

Zsofi is on holiday today, but I'll make sure to let her know that you were grateful for her assistance. We also appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the time difference.

Also... I have great news: we'll extend the support hours very soon, we're already working on it! :)

I wish you all the best and I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

Anna from OptiMonk

Edited July 29, 2020

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

Joone Paris
France
OptiMonk replied July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

Best,
OptiMonk Team

Edited October 1, 2019

Great for new online stores. Easy to use and top notch user experience. Not disappointed with this new addition to my store.

Amrapalli Design & Couture
Mauritius
October 30, 2016

Fantastic app/service. Having tried other, similar services such as OptinMonster, this is hands down the best. The targeting it provides is incredible, you can show different offers to people depending on whether they've ever visited a certain page or seen a certain offer before. Amazing!

Dedicated Gym Wear
Edited December 16, 2022

Awesome app and awesome customer support. Very helpful and courteous. I recommend this app strongly.
These guys answer all your questions very quickly and very knowledgeable. Check them out!!

HouseplantExperience.com
Netherlands
OptiMonk replied July 18, 2022

Hi there,

It's Chris here from the OptiMonk support team, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your kind review and that it was an absolute pleasure helping you with your enquiry :)

As always, if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else just let us know

Kind Regards
Chris

December 27, 2019

Very useful and easily customizable. Love the Monk and its friendly spirit! I need to dig a little deeper to get faster in editing content but thats just my lack of knowledge!

that focus company