OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Buckaroo Bling

Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed this app about a month ago primarily to be able to integrate my email sign-ups from a popup directly into my email subscriber list with Seguno. Currently, I use it for 3 different types of popups and an announcement bar. Although some features are lacking (such as auto-created unique discount codes and the cart goal progress option for announcement bars so they can be used as free shipping bars), customer service from the OptiMonk team makes up for it with their friendliness, expertise, and willingness to help.

May 25, 2021

Hi There,

We're happy to hear that you're running multiple campaigns on your site and thank you for the constructive ideas. We're always trying to improve and your insights will be forwarded to our Product Team!

Our support team is very glad that you are satisfied with our service, we do our best to help each customer with personal assistance. :)

Have a great week,

Anna from OptiMonk

Groomed Rooster

Location Germany

The functions are great. A large selection of tmeplates and the editor is easy to use. The customer service is very helpful, fast and reliable. Fun to use!

May 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! You have made our day!

We're happy to hear that you're having fun using OptiMonk and that you received quick customer support from our team.

We wish you good luck with your campaigns, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! :)

Anna and the OptiMonk Support Team

Hidden Tracks Cycling

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was driving a load of traffic to my site but getting few sales - Optimonk exit poll was easy to install, blend to match the web theme and schedule - I now have a much clearer picture of the audience I'm attracting and can modify adverts and products to suit - and it is free to try.

May 14, 2021

Hi There,

We're so glad that OptiMonk helps you increase your sales. It's also amazing to hear that you learnt more about your visitors and how to target them! :)

Thank you very much for your feedback and for spreading the word!

Have a great weekend,

Anna from OptiMonk

小冊選書

Location Netherlands

Very friendly and professional support from the team. The pop-up is very easy to customise and give my website a professional look! Happy with this app :)

May 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so glad you're getting more and more confident with OptiMonk and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team!

I wish you good luck exploring our features and I hope OptiMonk will help you achieve your goals!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team

Mittikerang

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the best exit pop-up I have found for my store, I am saving 50 customers every month thanks to optiMonk.

May 4, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)

We are delighted to hear that OptiMonk helps you to save more customers every month!

We wish you every success in the future!

Réka from the OptiMonk Support Team

RedStoneKC

Great app, very easy to navigate and setup on my shopify store. Pop up's work exactly how I wanted them to

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you like using our system and find it easily navigatable. :)

This is what drives us every day, to update our application to be as easy to use and user-friendly as possible and your comment just assured us that we are on the right track.

Have a nice day and take care!

OptiMonk Team

East Meets West USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We really enjoy using Optimonk for our pop ups! We just recently started creating up sell pop ups. They have really good triggers just wish there was one for "customers who haven't made a purchase before"

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are glad to hear that you enjoy using our application! :)

While it is true that not every type of situation can by used currently as a triggering condition,but there are certain setup combinations you can use which can ultimately end with the same goal. For example, you can create direct messages to a group of customers on your website, who have not made a purchase before, if you use the Exclude page visitors option (https://prnt.sc/125gjzi), to mark the thank you page or post-purchase page URL in the settings. If you check the setting, you can even set up for how long you would like to exclude for those customers the option to be able to see the popup.

Should you have any questions about our settings, please do not hesitate to visit our support portal https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us?_ga=2.17499322.264773628.1619421646-1081280936.1600166558 or write a direct email for us under support@optimonk.com

Wish you the best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

Liquor Wine Time

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everything works fine except "exit intent". I tried testing among multiple browsers but the popup doesn't trigger correctly.

April 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review, I'm truly sorry that the exit intent has not been working out for you.

We aim to provide the best service to our customers and we would like to help them in any way that we can.

I've already reached out to you in a separate email in order to get to the bottom of this.

I'm sure that we can figure out a solution together :)

Looking forward to your answer.

Réka from the OptiMonk team

Carver Junk Company

Time spent using app About 19 hours

The design is beautiful, visually. However, the app is not integrated with Shopify discounts, so you have to manually create discounts and upload them to Optimonk. The "timer" on the exit intent popups is not actually valid - there is no way to delete/remove the code availability based on a 15-minute timer, as there is no connection to Shopify. This means the code is actually valid anytime, and can be shared, because there is no way to tie it to a specific user. I found another app that has the Shopify integration necessary to make the timer/gamification actually functional. Support was no help. They sent me a link that was broken, and then couldn't provide an actual link or any supporting information.

April 15, 2021

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, both positive and constructive.

We sincerely apologize again that you had to face such difficulties when you have first contacted our team, both for the broken link and feature limitations. These must have been very disappointing as a first experience, and we can truly empathize with your review, but we hope that we can prove that our service is worth your trust.

Regarding the coupon code expiration time settings, we have already initiated a conversation with our development team on how to make it possible to modify from our end as well, and we will make sure to keep you posted on the latest developments.

We aim to prove that OptiMonk is an app you can rely on to contribute to the success of your business, so we hope that you will give us another chance.

OptiMonk Support Team

Stonilovely

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this to increase sales. I’m not computer savvy and having very hard time sitting up on my website

April 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I am truly sorry to hear that you have found complications with our application and that our settings were complex to use for your first campaign.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

OptiMonk Team