4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

March 21, 2022

Why did'nt I have installed it before! This app is really making money for me, the support team is just really nice and helpful. I love it

🇬🇧 Sergio Davis®
France
OptiMonk replied March 22, 2022

Hi Damien,

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from my colleague, Peter! Thank you so much for sharing your opinion.

It's great that you found our app and I hope OptiMonk will be beneficial to you in the long run. Should you have any questions or need campaign advice for your new campaigns, please don't hesitate to contact our team again.

We'll be there for you! ;)

Have a great one,

Anna from OptiMonk

August 23, 2021

Great for specific popup for certian pages or products!
Got amazing and quick help from Tom in the chat!

Seaquelle
Sweden
OptiMonk replied August 23, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words about my work and our application.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Best,
Tom
OptiMonk Team

January 18, 2020

Great, easy and fast. Ideal for me who just started, the application looks useful. The step by step to carry out the events suits me

VALSSEBIASS 0K ALL SHOP
November 8, 2019

Easy to navigate - user friendly. I just installed the free plan so cannot comment on its effectiveness yet.

V2K Lines Ltd
New Zealand
May 9, 2023

So far, I've been using Optimonk for a few weeks, and it's been relatively easy to set up and get going. I requested to remove the Optimonk branding even on my free account and they got back to me very quickly and without question or requiring me to upgrade to a paid account, they removed the branding from all my pop-ups and surveys. So far, I've had no issues with the app and customer service has been great. A little bit of a learning curve, but that's only because my tech skills aren't the greatest, but even still, it's fairly easy to set up and use. Great app, highly recommend!

Sweet Surrender
OptiMonk replied May 10, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your positive review, it really does mean a lot to the OptiMonk team :)

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need any additional help with your campaigns or just have a general question about OptiMonk!

Kind Regards
Chris

October 24, 2022

Amazing help from Chris! fast responses and went the extra step to ensure my campaign was set up correctly.

Luce D'oro
OptiMonk replied November 15, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind review, and also thanks for mentioning my name, it honestly means a lot!!

I wish you all the best with your business and please let us know if you need help in the future.

Chris

January 14, 2020

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Kawaifu TCG
January 25, 2022

Super easy to use, great app and the customer service support is amazing. Lovely and very quick to respond. Totally recommend.

Stroodles - The Pasta Straws
OptiMonk replied January 25, 2022

Hi Maxim,

I was very happy to chat with you today, thank you so much for taking the time to share a review about us. It means a lot to our hard-working team :)

Feel free to get back to me anytime for assistance and I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns.

Anna from OptiMonk

February 9, 2017

Great app for a few keys features to running any successful Shopify store. Best one I've found so far.

Boho Wild Boutique
December 20, 2022

it lots of flexibility and gives many many template options to chose from I like it a lot ill be looking more into it

felicimadeit
7 months using the app
OptiMonk replied December 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm really happy to hear about your positive experience with our app, and hope you’ll stay with us in the long run!

Sara from OptiMonk Support