OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Foamsize

Amazing app! I love it and the support is really amazing and friendly, that is perfect! I would recommend this to anyone!

July 22, 2021

Hi There,

I'm so glad you were satisfied with my chat support, and thank you for your kind words!! :)

Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or a smile.

I wish you a lot of success with your store!

Anna

Funk's Wooden Wonders

The ways you can segment your pop ups are more than enough and it works. I had a few questions and Anna from Optimonk replied to my emails in a timely manner and was extremely helpful. I used to use Klaviyo forms to collect leads and I find Optimonk a MUCH better alternative as it also integrates with my current Klaviyo email lists. I've witnessed a huge change in lead generation conversion rates as well as some website purchases. The popups are easy to customize and the options are almost unlimited. I'm very happy with this app and the useful resources they provide to help you grow your email list. Fantastic job guys! Thank you :)

July 19, 2021

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

I truly believe that your insights will be useful for those who are thinking about trying out our app.

Also, I'm very happy that OptiMonk seems to be 'The One' for you, and thanks for mentioning my name as well. I appreciate it a lot!! :)

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance in the future.

Have a great week,

LUXTRA

Time spent using app About 1 year

Optimonk was recommended by a digital marketing expert and it does everything he promised. Took a bit of time to get used to the "pop up builder" but now I have the hang of it, I'm thrilled. Already seeing lots of sign ups so far.

July 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your great feedback, it means a lot to us.

It is so good to see that you enjoy using our different templates and targeting rules. We put a great emphasis on improvement so it is a delight to see that our customers appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for being part of our community,

OptiMonk Team

Morey BodyBoards

This app is amazing, reducing a lot of coding just by configuration I can use a popup window and teaser included, super easy to use it. Also the technical support is great! they made sure all the details and requirements that I need they will provide fully support. Totally recommended! :D

Hello Jenny,

I'm so glad you were satisfied with my chat support today!

It's good to see that you applied the changes we discussed and now your campaign is targeted the way you wanted it to be. :)

Feel free to reach out to us anytime via chat or email (support@optimonk.com).

Justine Haines

This app is amazing! The customer service is TO DIE FOR! I never had so much help, wow, they are really amazing! I'm not techy at all, they guided me and saw me through my campaigns! I'm really happy! Thank you

July 15, 2021

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! I can speak in the name of my team as well that we truly appreciate your kind words and it means the world for us. <3

Should you ever need assistance from the OptiMonk Team, we are here for you!

Tom

ForeverHelen

Customer service is amazing and helps you correct any mistakes before they're able to go viral. Highly recommend!

Hi Sarah,

It's hard to express how much we appreciate your compliment on our work! :) We're happy to welcome you within the OptiMonk community and hope that we can have a long-term collaboration together. :)

Feel free to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com anytime you need assistance.

I wish you a lot of success with your first campaign!

Have a great weekend,

citiesocial

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer Support is amazing and super helpful! (thanks Anna for prompt help) Look forward to using this tool for further campaign.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your kind words and especially for mentioning my name :)

I'm glad that the technical issues are now solved and I hope you can discover all benefits of OptiMonk in the near future.

I wish you good luck with your campaign and please reach out to the Support Team anytime for assistance.

Niko The Gecko

Great app, the support team is awesome. Very helpful and they write in detail to help me understand. Would recommend

July 13, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are a small group of dedicated people who try to help each OptiMonk user to find the best solutions for themselves, and I'm very happy about your good experience with us. :)

If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at support@optimonk.com!

Have a great week ahead,

Gear Doctors

didn't know how to do many stuff and the support went in and helped us with it all, The app is amazing

July 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm so glad you like the app! :)

Feel free to reach out again if you need any help with your campaigns.

I wish you the best of luck with your store!

Inner Atlas

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Anna offered excellent and fast advice helping me to step up and optimise my first pop up, going above and beyond with my multiple questions. I'm looking forward to launching the tool on our site!

June 23, 2021

Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name. :)

I'm very happy that you were open to my suggestions and I really appreciate that you took the time and effort to get familiar with OptiMonk.

I wish you a lot of success in the future!

Have a nice day,