OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

caseable Dev

Location Germany

Very useful app for all kinds of pop ups (to route users, inform them or to advertise) and excellent customer service!

October 6, 2021

Hi Ruth,

I'm so glad you're happy with our app! Thanks for mentioning the support team in your review, it means a lot! <3

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns, feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance.

Best,
Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

Fuller's Flips

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to use and started getting conversions from the first day I installed it to reduce abandoned carts!

Hi Jayde,

I'm very glad to hear that you found our app user-friendly! I hope you'll reach your eCommerce goals with OptiMonk. :)

Feel free to reach out to us via chat anytime if you need assistance.

Anna from the Support Team

paperly.shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Super gute App, viel Auswahl an schönen Vorlagen, funktioniert alles wie es soll und der Service ist auch überragend!

Hi Jannis,

Thank you for reaching out to us via chat yesterday, I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from me!! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your subscription campaign, I hope OptiMonk will help you gain a lot of leads.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Onbulle

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I needed help setting up my first campaign and Tom was great! Professional, fast and very efficient! Great team, great application

Hi There,

I'm so happy about your feedback on my work! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience :)

I know that OptiMonk can be a bit overwhelming at the start, but feel free to reach out to me again anytime you need guidance. I'll be there to help!

Tom from OptiMonk

Topperswap

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This my favorite pop-up app I've tried! Very clean and user friendly interface and templates. Their customer support was also very quick to respond to any questions I had.

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, you're fantastic!! :)

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

We’ll be here to help you! :)

Have a great day,

And thank you for making mine! :)

Aniko from OptiMonk Support

Rejuva Fresh

The application seems like it would be useful and maybe it could work well for some. I was hoping That visitors would receive a message when they tried to close the page without having checked out or filling out cart details, but when I tested it I was able to close a page. And when I tried to go back a page instead a pop up message appeared for less than a second. Probably the support would have tried to help. So I won’t say the application is bad or good, I don’t know. Might try again someday. Also, Support sends many welcome messages, maybe too many for some people’s taste.

Hi There,

Thank you for your honest feedback on our app.

I'm sorry that OptiMonk doesn't seem to be the perfect tool for you. Regarding the problems you've been facing, some of them could be solved by changing settings on the campaign appearance.

Our main goal is to provide a great onsite experience for each visitor, and I agree that it's important not to disturb them with too many messages, this is where targeting comes into play. :)

If you may reconsider your mind about trying out OptiMonk, please feel free to reach out to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com. We would be happy to offer you a free demo call.

Have a nice weekend,

TILLYOU

Time spent using app About 1 month

A very useful pop-up tool, with a lot of templates to meet all my needs, I hope I can add email marketing functions in the future, I am very looking forward to this.

September 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like our templates. You created a beautiful campaign! :)

OptiMonk has direct integrations with many email marketing tools such as Klaviyo and Mailchimp. Feel free to let us know which one you're using and we'll be happy to help.

AurayN Telecom

Location Spain

Optimok works, it does the job. Recently I added 1 rating campaing and it works quite well. I think anyone could be interested to add this app on their online stores.

September 23, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

SweetPod

Location Ireland

Super solid app! Just started doing email and SMS marketing and hated how unprofessional-looking the in-built pop-up templates were for the email and SMS apps. The Optimonk templates all look great right out of the gate!

September 21, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

OptiMonk Team

keiko

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Just signed up to the app and needed some guidance and opti-monk was able to assist me live via chat (it's 11:17pm btw) these guys are great!!! looking forward to using the service!

September 20, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and that we could help you instantly with your query.

Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need assistance from OptiMonk and we would be more than happy to help you.

We wish you success in your business,

Best regards,