OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Olive & Miles The Collection

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I was skeptical at first being a "free" app but after some truly helpful assistance from Anna the support staff I was able to set up exactly what i wanted. I'm absolutely thrilled and highly recommend. Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards
Anna from OptiMonk Support

ToddlersLove

Location Germany

We are very happy with Opti Monk, still we had a little issue. The support was there directly and amazingly helpful, that we were able to solve the problem in a short period of time. I can highly recommend it!

December 9, 2021

Hi Anita,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I remember you saying that our app has already moved to your favourites and this is the biggest compliment we could ever wish for!! :)

I hope you'll stay with us for a long time, and please feel free to reach out again via chat if you have any questions in the future.

I wish you the best of luck with the skin concerns campaign!

Powerherbs AG

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Easy to install and to configure and customize with easy to modify templates. Will see whether sales are increasing.

Hi,

Thank you so much for submitting your review, we appreciate it a lot! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future if you need help with optimizing your campaigns.

PRINCIPAW

I tried several Apps, optimonk is the one fits me. I love they have free plan and many templates. Their service is good too.

Hi There,

It seems that you found the right tool for your webshop, and we're so happy to hear that OptiMonk is the one for you!! :)

Feel free to reach out to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you have any questions or need campaign advice in the future.

Lampfino

Location Serbia

I'm very pleased with this app, easy to use and has a lot of templates to choose from. I use it to get feedback from the visitors, a great app if you are just starting with a brand new shop.

December 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing!

Feedback from visitors is very important to improve your onsite experience and also your brand and I'm happy to hear that OptiMonk is helpful to you.

I'm also glad that you like our templates, I know that our designers always come up with something new ;)

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance with your campaigns.

Best,

Neola's Butters

Time spent using app 11 minutes

This app is straight forward and it gives you many tips to help get more customers to your site . It gives you great tips yo help you get more customers to your site as well

December 6, 2021

Hi,

We're so glad that you find our app user-friendly, we're working on improving the platform every day. <3

Please feel free to share with us any ideas that could make OptiMonk even better by sending us an email at support@optimonk.com

We wish you a lot of success with our app!

Vittorio Virgili

Location Italy

Great app. Fast live chat support. Every problem was resolved quickly. Perhaps the editor should be improved a little to achieve excellence.

December 3, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we really appreciate your honesty. If you'd like to help us improve the OptiMonk editor and you have some suggestions, please share them with us via chat, or if you're interested, you can also participate in our UX Research.

We've just released a new editor and your insights would be really helpful! :)

Thank you once again and feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great weekend,

Aisec Clothing

Location India
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Great app. I am just getting started. But initial impression is excellent. Looking forward to seeing it in action on my store

December 2, 2021

I'm so happy about your great first impressions!! <3

I hope that our app will provide you with all functions you need and we can have a long-term collaboration together. :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@optimonk.com or via chat.

Have a great day and thank you for sharing your opinion!

Best,

NewwWorldd

Customer Support from Optimonk is great...each question I had came with a very quick and informative response to solve my issues. I even had two members of the team answering me...one of them added additional information that was helpful to get my pop-up to perform better. Thankful to the team!

December 2, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion, we are working hard to provide the best support for each OptiMonk user!

Please feel free to reach out via chat anytime you need assistance in the future.

We're happy to have you on board,

Anna & the Support Team

Corspet

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I needed to contact with the support, but their speed and helpfulness are really crazy. I got I reply within a few seconds. I recommend this app to everyone.:)

December 1, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thanks for reaching out to us today, I was very happy to help you and I'm super glad that you were so satisfied with my assistance!! :)

We're trying to provide the highest quality support to each of our users and I hope that your subscription campaigns will be very successful.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.