4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

September 15, 2021

Early days using the app but super user friendly so far and the templates are better than other platforms I've looked at

Premium Health Japan
Japan
OptiMonk replied September 15, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use. We also put a lot of heart into our popup templates, so it is an honest pleasure to see that you find them good-looking!

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Best,
Tom from the OptiMonk Team

May 24, 2022

I very rarely find the time to write reviews but in this instance I have made time because the team at Optimonk deserve it! It's a brilliant app which has helped me to create some really professional looking pop-ups and whenever I hit a problem, they've been incredibly helpful. Not only have they completed what I was attempting to do, they they sent screenshots with clear arrows and a full explanation as to how I can do it myself next time. This was then emailed to me automatically too so I can easily read it back. Brilliant app, brilliant team, brilliant outcome for my business. FIVE stars!

Laurella Mama
OptiMonk replied May 25, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was an absolute pleasure helping you on live chat :)

If you need help with anything else or just have a question do feel free to get back to us, I wish you the very best with your campaigns and I wish you an amazing week ahead!

Kind Regards
Chris from OptiMonk support

January 25, 2018

A must have when you want to make beautiful Pop-up. My preferate feature is the board when you can see your stat and make split test easily. I recommend !

Laventurier
France
October 17, 2022

Is the best email app. You can edit whatever you want of the appereance, that we all know that is something important for the first eye contact with potential customers. Also you can connect with infinite apps, so you don't have to lose time on that.

Depende De Ti
Spain
OptiMonk replied October 19, 2022

Hey Carlos,

Wow, I'm so amazed by your wonderful review!! I'm really glad to hear that you found the right tool for your store and I wish you the best with your business.

Let us know if you need any assistance in the future. :-)

Anna from OptiMonk

May 18, 2023

The Customer Support Team is really fast with their responses. They take care to leave you with a solution you understand and can work with.

Violet Jordan
OptiMonk replied May 19, 2023

Hi there,

I am happy to hear about your positive experience with our Support team.

It was a pleasure helping you and I wish you a lot of success with your business! And please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or advice. We’ll be here to help you! :)

Sara from the OptiMonk Support team

June 23, 2023

Emil was great! Super quick and happy to solve my issue. Amazing customer service! Would definitely recommend Optimonk to everyone.

Shop Travel Tots
OptiMonk replied June 23, 2023

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that we provided you with exceptional service and resolved your issue promptly.

It's fantastic to know that you had such a positive experience with Optimonk.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we greatly appreciate your kind words.

If there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help. Thanks again for choosing Optimonk!

Kind regards,
Emil from OptiMonk

March 4, 2020

I've seen a huge difference in subscribers when using optimonk. Their plugins are super effective and very easy to design

Copina Co.
July 13, 2020

OptiMonk is amazing with personal support, and the easy to use creative templates to get your message out. I recommend you definitely give it a try. It's worth it!

Uppdesigns
Jamaica
OptiMonk replied July 17, 2020

Hi Miller,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are so happy that you enjoy using OptiMonk and you like our templates, as well. It is our pleasure to support you :)

Have a great weekend,

Best,
OptiMonk Team

March 28, 2020

I was looking for a pop up app on Shopify and this was the top recommended. This app really helped with my brand.

Endo Vitality
May 16, 2023

Amazing App, does the job very well. It'll help you create customised popups for optimising the conversion ratio.
A special shoutout to Ati for being so helpful!

Dorada Jewellery
India
OptiMonk replied May 16, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you very much for sharing your point of view. I am glad that you really like our service. Extra thank you for the special shoutout! I am glad that I could help. 🙂

Please feel free to get back to me if you have any questions remaining!

Kind Regards,