4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates and customer engagement. Its user-friendly interface, including a drag-and-drop editor and customizable templates, is praised for its ease of use. The reliable performance, unique campaign creation, and seamless Shopify integration are valued features. The customer support team is commended for their quick and effective problem-solving. The pricing is seen as reasonable, offering good value. Features like A/B testing and lead generation are particularly appreciated.

October 25, 2022

Hello all, I was having a hard time finding out a solution to enable OptiMonk to work. This was quite worrisome since i couldn't find a solution. Luckily they have live support, Anna came to the rescue and offered a fix within 5 minutes. It's been awhile since i've actually enjoyed working with live support. OptiMonk went above and beyond to ensure I was able to finish the task quickly. Anna was exceptionally well versed and kind.

Chrome Canine
42 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied November 15, 2022

Wow, what an amazing review!! Thank you so much for mentioning my name and I honestly wish you a lot of success with your business and with OptiMonk!! :)

Have a great week ahead,

Anna <3

November 15, 2019

BRILLIANT LOVE IT. Took a bit to get used to but once I got used to it, I made the most lovely pop up really professional.

Poppy's Dolls House
41 minutes using the app
August 11, 2022

Amazing and VERY user-friendly! It's so helpful and makes it easy to create any pop-ups! The customer service is also excellent.

Gengi Swimwear
40 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied August 15, 2022

Hi Dayana! It's Kassandra 👋🏻 Thank you for sharing your feedback! 🙏🏻

I am so glad that you find Optimonk helpful and easy to use.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need additional assistance. Hope you have a great rest of your day!

All the best,
Kassandra

November 17, 2022

Great app, exactly what I needed. The customer staff responded very quickly, and the various templates were also exquisite. like.

eGoFun
Hong Kong SAR
37 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied November 18, 2022

Wow, what a nice compliment! I'm glad we found each other! :)

I wish you a lot of success with the app and please let us know if you need any assistance.

April 14, 2021

The design is beautiful, visually. However, the app is not integrated with Shopify discounts, so you have to manually create discounts and upload them to Optimonk. The "timer" on the exit intent popups is not actually valid - there is no way to delete/remove the code availability based on a 15-minute timer, as there is no connection to Shopify. This means the code is actually valid anytime, and can be shared, because there is no way to tie it to a specific user. I found another app that has the Shopify integration necessary to make the timer/gamification actually functional. Support was no help. They sent me a link that was broken, and then couldn't provide an actual link or any supporting information.

Carver Junk Company
About 19 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied April 15, 2021

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, both positive and constructive.

We sincerely apologize again that you had to face such difficulties when you have first contacted our team, both for the broken link and feature limitations. These must have been very disappointing as a first experience, and we can truly empathize with your review, but we hope that we can prove that our service is worth your trust.

Regarding the coupon code expiration time settings, we have already initiated a conversation with our development team on how to make it possible to modify from our end as well, and we will make sure to keep you posted on the latest developments.

We aim to prove that OptiMonk is an app you can rely on to contribute to the success of your business, so we hope that you will give us another chance.

Kind regards,
OptiMonk Support Team

August 20, 2019

I just signed up - the capabilities are very impressive (templates and editing for Pop-Ups), extensive rules on whom to show the pop-up, integration with many systems and a great virtual assistant to guide me through the setup process.

designairspace
Germany
33 minutes using the app
September 12, 2022

Very good and intuitive app. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking to add pop-up banners for marketing or email collections

mivel
Germany
27 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied September 13, 2022

Hey there! It's Zsofi from OptiMonk. Many thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate them! 😊 And please feel free to reach out in the future if you have questions or need assistance. 🙏

October 12, 2021

Extremely easy to set up, attractive options for pop-ups. Really loving this app so far!! Thank you!

MOIRA NESS
27 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied October 18, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm very glad to hear that your first impressions were so positive! :)

Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team if you need any assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help!

November 3, 2021

AWESOME APP. EAST TO USE AND IT WORKS! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL SHOPIFY USERS FOR BETTER CONVERGENCE AND LESS ABANDONED CARTS!!!

Caffe Aroma
26 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied November 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive review, I'm very glad to hear that you had a great first impression and congratulations on your first campaign! :)

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance in the future.

Have a great week ahead,

October 25, 2022

i used this app, and support team is very helpful , will definably recommend.
great app, Always get reply from support

Tyche
26 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied October 26, 2022

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm glad our team can always help you out :)

Have a great day,