Reviews (885)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

December 8, 2021

I was skeptical at first being a "free" app but after some truly helpful assistance from Anna the support staff I was able to set up exactly what i wanted. I'm absolutely thrilled and highly recommend. Thanks

Olive & Miles The Collection
About 4 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied December 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards
Anna from OptiMonk Support

October 7, 2022

I've used this app to attract new customers with a first purchase discount as well as collect email. Setup and integration with Shopify is easy to use. Customer support was responsive and helpful providing proactive optimizations.

Body206
4 days using the app
August 6, 2022

I moved over from using Rivo to OptiMonk when it became clear Rivo couldn't do half the things I need (particularly multiple pop ups across different pages and advanced customisation).
OptiMonk does it all, and what's more it does it with a beautiful and well thought out interface that makes customisation so incredibly easy. I'm really glad I made the switch. Thank you OptiMonk!

MadeByBishop.com
OptiMonk replied August 8, 2022

Hi There,

Wow, what an amazing review!! We're so glad you found us and we truly appreciate your detailed feedback on our app! We wish you a lot of joy and success using OptiMonk!

Anna & the Support Team

August 17, 2021

Words can not express how outstanding this app is!
I wanted to inform people to leave us a review on checkout and it looks fantastic, so simple so easy!

Lizosoft Ltd
OptiMonk replied August 18, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Best regards,
OptiMonk Support Team

September 30, 2021

Super gute App, viel Auswahl an schönen Vorlagen, funktioniert alles wie es soll und der Service ist auch überragend!

paperly.shop
Germany
OptiMonk replied October 1, 2021

Hi Jannis,

Thank you for reaching out to us via chat yesterday, I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from me!! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your subscription campaign, I hope OptiMonk will help you gain a lot of leads.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Have a great weekend,

Anna from OptiMonk

June 23, 2021

Anna offered excellent and fast advice helping me to step up and optimise my first pop up, going above and beyond with my multiple questions. I'm looking forward to launching the tool on our site!

Inner Atlas
OptiMonk replied June 23, 2021

Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name. :)

I'm very happy that you were open to my suggestions and I really appreciate that you took the time and effort to get familiar with OptiMonk.

I wish you a lot of success in the future!

Have a nice day,

Anna from OptiMonk

June 3, 2019

Good app for exit pop ups, definitely helps in increase WV's. Just you need to do little bit of work on editing & designing but its worth the time

Swinggle
3 days using the app
May 25, 2020

Good app like it .
Usefull app Hope we increase our contacts with this app.easy to manage setting accordingly.

Empenzo Automated Sewing Systems
Singapore
OptiMonk replied June 5, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your great feedback.

We are so happy to see that you find our product useful and easy to use.

Have a great time using OptiMonk :)

Best,
OptiMonk Team

May 11, 2023

So far the app is great. Team is very active and responds immediately. The forms are intutive and easy to implement

MiStore.pk
Pakistan
OptiMonk replied May 15, 2023

Hello there,

I am glad to hear about your positive experience with our service.
Thank you for your kind words!

If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to get back to us. We are happy to help!

Best Regards,

Ati from OptiMonk

August 9, 2018

So far they are doing great, but it's very pricey compared to other apps.

Homeslove