4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

April 14, 2021

The design is beautiful, visually. However, the app is not integrated with Shopify discounts, so you have to manually create discounts and upload them to Optimonk. The "timer" on the exit intent popups is not actually valid - there is no way to delete/remove the code availability based on a 15-minute timer, as there is no connection to Shopify. This means the code is actually valid anytime, and can be shared, because there is no way to tie it to a specific user. I found another app that has the Shopify integration necessary to make the timer/gamification actually functional. Support was no help. They sent me a link that was broken, and then couldn't provide an actual link or any supporting information.

Carver Junk Company
About 19 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied April 15, 2021

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, both positive and constructive.

We sincerely apologize again that you had to face such difficulties when you have first contacted our team, both for the broken link and feature limitations. These must have been very disappointing as a first experience, and we can truly empathize with your review, but we hope that we can prove that our service is worth your trust.

Regarding the coupon code expiration time settings, we have already initiated a conversation with our development team on how to make it possible to modify from our end as well, and we will make sure to keep you posted on the latest developments.

We aim to prove that OptiMonk is an app you can rely on to contribute to the success of your business, so we hope that you will give us another chance.

Kind regards,
OptiMonk Support Team

August 20, 2019

I just signed up - the capabilities are very impressive (templates and editing for Pop-Ups), extensive rules on whom to show the pop-up, integration with many systems and a great virtual assistant to guide me through the setup process.

designairspace
Germany
33 minutes using the app
January 30, 2023

Fantastic support and help! Asked for a watermark removed, and instantly got the help I needed. Emil did a great job guiding me through the tangled world of ecommerce. Highly recommend.

SmartSleep
Norway
28 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied February 1, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us and that we were able to meet your expectations.

Your kind words mean a lot to us and we will continue to strive towards providing the best possible service to all of our customers.

Thank you again for your support!

Emil from OptiMonk

September 12, 2022

Very good and intuitive app. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking to add pop-up banners for marketing or email collections

mivel
Germany
27 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied September 13, 2022

Hey there! It's Zsofi from OptiMonk. Many thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate them! 😊 And please feel free to reach out in the future if you have questions or need assistance. 🙏

October 12, 2021

Extremely easy to set up, attractive options for pop-ups. Really loving this app so far!! Thank you!

MOIRA NESS
27 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied October 18, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm very glad to hear that your first impressions were so positive! :)

Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team if you need any assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help!

Anna from OptiMonk

November 3, 2021

AWESOME APP. EAST TO USE AND IT WORKS! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL SHOPIFY USERS FOR BETTER CONVERGENCE AND LESS ABANDONED CARTS!!!

Caffe Aroma
OptiMonk replied November 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive review, I'm very glad to hear that you had a great first impression and congratulations on your first campaign! :)

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance in the future.

Have a great week ahead,

Anna from OptiMonk

October 25, 2022

i used this app, and support team is very helpful , will definably recommend.
great app, Always get reply from support

Tyche
OptiMonk replied October 26, 2022

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm glad our team can always help you out :)

Have a great day,

Anna

October 25, 2022

Only one campaign in, created a great email capture pop up. Super easy to use, integrated into my store super quickly.

Clovis Outdoors
OptiMonk replied November 15, 2022

I'm glad your first impressions were so good, and I wish you a lot of new leads and upsells with the help of OptiMonk! :)

Anna from the Support Team

September 1, 2021

I installed the exit intent pop ups, 10 minutes ago and I already lunch my first campaign. Super user friendly and with tone of recomendations.

Pullcast Shop
Portugal
25 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied September 1, 2021

Hi There,

I'm glad you had a very nice first impression! :)

I hope you'll find our app useful in the long run as well and you'll be able to discover our many features.

If you have any questions regarding campaign settings or need any advice, don't hesitate to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com.

We'll be here to help you! :)

Best,
The OptiMonk Support Team

November 10, 2022

App is straight forward and easy to implement. Looking forward to see if it helps with retention on my site.

2 Down Baseball
23 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied November 15, 2022

Hi Corby,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and I hope that you'll see great results just in a couple of weeks! If you need any advice or help from our Support Team, please feel free to reach out via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com

Good luck <3