4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

Edited June 3, 2020

this app is AWFUL! AWFUL! LITERALLY GARBAGE! I am so frustrated with this pile of junk, it takes like 2 hours just to make a simple coupon popup and constantly bugs out and I'm tired of this. All I want is a good coupon popup app, I've installed around 20 and this is the worst one so far. Please fix your app. And do not send me any emails. I am not reinstalling.

GorillaFitness
27 minutes using the app
OptiMonk replied June 4, 2020

Hi Liam,

I'm so sorry once again for letting you down, I truly understand all of your concerns.

As we have discussed in e-mail, I am sending you the update regarding your issue.

I would like to inform you that some major bugs that caused your frustration have already been fixed.

We have also reviewed how you tried to use our Editor in Logrocket and to tell you the truth you have shed the light to some inconsequence in our system for which we are extremely grateful.

Our Discovery Team is already in the process of making some optimization in order to make our Editor as user-friendly as possible. I will keep you updated in e-mail as well, as soon as I have some news about it.

I hope that we will be able to prove that OptiMonk is the app that you have been searching for.

Best,
Nicole
CEO

May 14, 2018

OMG totaly waste of time !!!
Impossible to make an exit intent with mobile phone.

Useless....

Paris Summer
Malta
14 minutes using the app
July 28, 2021

I tried a few other ways to set up an exit intent survey but none of them was as easy and straight forward as with OptiMonk app. Great design and responsive support!

Stori™ - Child-resistant storage - Global
OptiMonk replied July 29, 2021

Hi There:)

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Wish you all the best,

Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

August 8, 2022

Just tested this app out coming from privvy, honestly like this way better way better customization ability and just simply looks cleaner and easier to use. Thank you!

OBRO
OptiMonk replied August 8, 2022

Hi Adeel,

It really seems that OptiMonk IS the right tool for you! I'm really happy that you found us! <3 I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns and feel free to reach out anytime. Anna <3

November 14, 2023

Romania
About 2 months using the app
OptiMonk replied October 30, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We are thrilled that you are enjoying our service. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Kind regards,