Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Design your Dynamic Product Ads, Retargeting ads. Free Trial

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kiel James Patrick

Time spent using app About 1 month

I strongly, strongly encourage anyone comparing the apps available on the app store to choose Socioh, but don't take my word for it, do what I did and compare them all side by side. I can absolutely guarantee that this will be the one you choose.

There are just no words to describe the level of our satisfaction with Socioh: both the app itself and the team of individuals. We started our brand over ten years ago and have grown it into an enterprise level fashion brand on the strength of our organic social media marketing. We have over a million followers on Instagram and it is all through unpaid posts. $0 in traditional ad spend over the past 10 years.

This year we decided that it was time to pour gas on that fire by exploring paid Facebook advertising. Our social profiles are our most precious assets, and we felt strongly that we needed to find the most capable, trustworthy, accountable and proactive partners to help us manage this expansion of our social strategy.

We vetted every single advertising app on the Shopify App store, and we engaged in conversations with a dozen or so New York and West Coast based firms in order to find the perfect fit. From all of our due diligence, it became clear that there was one firm and platform that stood above the rest: Socioh.

The greatest advantage that we found with the Socioh platform was that they were able to intelligently resize our photos to make sure that all of our ads were perfectly cropped and displayed. This, and their customer support, which is the best of any vendor (a group of nearly 100) that we work with, were the reasons that made us choose them.

What we did not expect was the strategic partnership that would flourish over the next several months. Their team is chock full of intelligent, thoughtful individuals who bring tremendous passion and sensitivity to their work. Their efforts have put rocket boosters on our referral traffic and sales. At the moment, there is no one else outside of our internal team in whom I have more trust and confidence. I know that they will continue to be careful stewards of our brand, and strong partners in driving our continued growth and success.

Orniza

Location India

A "must-have" app for all big catalogue merchants.

We have 20,000+ SKUs and this app helps us create beautiful FB ads in seconds.

On top of that, the team at Socioh helped us in making sure all the complex settings in FB interface were dialed in.

Super happy. Highly recommended

Artistic Pod

Location Hong Kong SAR

Love the app. Good template and easy to use. Way better than the other facebook catalog app.
Will recommend to others

Zoshbeauty-pk

Location Pakistan

the app is great....it helps me automate the process and save time...plus the designed catalog feature is great

WhiteRock Silver

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good.. looks very pleasant.. right testing out more.. and will give a detailed review later one. Hopefully I can make more sales!!!

Manta fitness

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using their application for over a year and really impressed in the new options.great templates and now the retargetting...recoomend it!

Castookie

Time spent using app About 1 year

By far the best app for catalog advertisement. Very Useful options even on a free plan. I am highly impressed.

The Flourishing Stone

Simply amazing, very happy with everything they've done for me and they are only getting started. great experience!

Macksie

So far so good, about to launch my ads. I really like the intuitive ad designer. I'm going to use it mainly for retargeting ads. I will update after awhile and see if It works.

The Rogue Crusade

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a wildly intuitive app. I've dabbled with it since they were Orange Twig and they keep getting better. The fact that it works with both Etsy and Shopify, and has a mobile app, are all points in its favor. I recommend you at least give it a shot to see if it's for you.