In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, Local Pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dotdotbowl

Location Singapore

App is perfect & wonderful for my shop to manage our deliveries slots available to customers. Previously I was using a much more expensive app & Logbase can do what it could do & much more. Customer service team at Logbase is also top-notch always replying almost instantly & resolving my issues within the day itself. The other app I always had to wait hours just to talk to someone. Frequently, Janani was the one who assisted me & she is perfect. Knows her stuff & always friendly & helpful. Thanks team!

LB Kitchen

REALLY HELPED our business! really good customer service. They fix any bugs or issues with the plug in straight away. I do wish this integrated better with shopify's local delivery application and or was able to send automated messages to clients.

Fed & Bred

Fantastic app with amazing service! The guys are super helpful. Send a chat and they are on zoom straight away. Problem fixed really easily. Thank you!

Furniture Spot & Mattress Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is amazing, what makes it lot better is the customer service provided by Siddarth. I was looking to get the right product over a month and as I was looking into LogBase I thought this might be suitable for us. I contacted them and Siddarth was the one contacting us. He did help us setup the whole application and also did correct 2 mistakes that were creating us issues. Highly recommend this app.

Room Perfected

Great app, it has allowed me to carefully control all aspects of shipping, combined with the local delivery and collection app. We are now able to ship uk wide based on product criteria with varying shipping charges which will be game-changer. It has taken a few days to get to grips with the apps and how they work, they are quite detailed and offer the ability to set whichever scenario and parameter you require which is just what we needed. Being a small business, this will be very beneficial for us as it allows us to compete with other companies. I have had two zoom meetings with support who have been extremely helpful and quickly resolved some slight issues that were a result of me not quite setting up correctly and their knowledgeable staff are happy to ensure you are getting what you need from the app. All in all very happy thanks guys

Ellese Bakes

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I'm really impressed with this app, it offers lots of customisation options and is perfect for our business. We are a cake shop and wanted to start offering a local delivery option for our customers and have different delivery rates per postcode. This app lets up achieve all of that and more! We can also send out customisable reminder emails to our customers which is a great help. The best part of all though is the customer service, which really is the best I've experienced on Shopify so far. Siddarth has been a great help and was able to have a call with me at short notice to go through all aspects of the app and it get it set up for me to our exact requirements. Thank you Siddarth for your help it's much appreciated. To anyone considering this app, I would definitely recommend it, the customisation options are really good, and being able to send reminder emails to our customers from within the app is really beneficial to us.

Papalma

The customer service for the app is top-notch! Siddarth was wonderful and recommend it for florist shops, like mine, that need an efficient way to get deliveries done.

superfroot

Location Australia

great online support. used the chatbox and received assistance within seconds and problem fixed within minutes.

mypetani

Location Malaysia

Thanks a lot to Customer Support Team who help to set up according to our request. They reply very fast and helpful

Angstbakes

Location Singapore

just started out using this app, it's great so far & the support team is awesome, thank you Siva specially with the prompt response

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21