Order Printer

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chef Bernie's

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Stopped working in Safari after years of working well. Have reported more than once, been over a month now, no fix apart from clearing website data every time you want to use it which means you have to log in again and now that not working this morning too. I'm very disappointed as its not been fixed. We are a tiny business and cannot afford to pay lots of different apps for everything so loved this free one until now. Please get it fixed.

knobbly.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Have always used this app, then about a week ago it stopped working. Just loops and loops and doesn't function. Very frustrating!

Sew Da Kine

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I loved this app for years. But now it wont open using the MacOS High Sierra! - This needs to be fixed ASAP.

TAHNYC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Refuses to load on Safari 12 (macOS High Sierra, assume this is also true under Mojave) unless you clear your cache for your store's *.myshopify.com url after each time you use the app. A huge pain as you then have to re-login to your store's admin. Reached out to Shopify a few weeks back about this issue to see when a fix would be available, received an unhelpful reply to use Chrome. Completely breaks our work flow, and still no ETA as to when this is going to work properly. So, a knock against Shopify for their terrible support on this app (which caught me by surprise as I've always had good to great support experiences), and I can't recommend this app to anyone right now. Concerned it'll break under the next Chrome or Firefox updates.

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

UPDATE: 02/18/2019 - Still not working. I'm still not flushing my cookies every time there's an issue.

UPDATE: 12/11/2018 - Well, the app was working for a while. But now with macOS 10.14.2 and Safari 12.0.2 the app no longer works in Safari. Great! I am not blowing out my cookies every time Order Printer stops working.

UPDATE: 11/23/2018 - I've had to delete my cookies AGAIN because the app wasn't working. Come on guys. I can't delete my cookies every time I want to use Order Printer!!! Back to 1 star review.
---

After not having Order Printer work for almost a month and an updated review stating such, finally Bjorn emailed me saying that I should try clearing my cookies out of Safari. That did the job. Order Printer is now running on Safari on macOS 10.14 Mojave! Thanks Bjorn!

Vacation Home Amenities™,

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app no longer works for me after the latest Safari update. I thought I would give it a week or so to catch up but it has been several weeks and still does not work. Please fix it!

Ten Avenues Press

Time spent using app About 5 years

The app is not working in the latest Safari update. Please fix this issue. It is useless in its present state.

Halite Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app without any issues for 2 years, and now all of a sudden it will not work! Very frustrating. Hopefully whatever the issue is worked out.

Newton's Paints Ltd.

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have used this app happily for years, but it is not compatible with the latest update to Safari, so it is now rendered useless!

Ascents Clinical Aromatherapy

Time spent using app Over 3 years

For the longest time, we relied on this app to print out our invoices and packing slips. Although it was messy and didn't play nice with the shopify promoted wireless printer, it was a huge improvement on the cluster that is the regular printout of a shopify order.

Then, something happened about a week ago, and it stopped working. Most complaints here are about Safari, but for me it is Chrome. Safari fortunately still works.

What good is shopify if we can't print out legible invoices and packing slips to our customers?