Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Vacation Home Amenities™,

This app no longer works for me after the latest Safari update. I thought I would give it a week or so to catch up but it has been several weeks and still does not work. Please fix it!

Ten Avenues Press

The app is not working in the latest Safari update. Please fix this issue. It is useless in its present state.

Halite Clothing

I used this app without any issues for 2 years, and now all of a sudden it will not work! Very frustrating. Hopefully whatever the issue is worked out.

Newton's Paints Ltd.

We have used this app happily for years, but it is not compatible with the latest update to Safari, so it is now rendered useless!

Ascents Clinical Aromatherapy

For the longest time, we relied on this app to print out our invoices and packing slips. Although it was messy and didn't play nice with the shopify promoted wireless printer, it was a huge improvement on the cluster that is the regular printout of a shopify order.

Then, something happened about a week ago, and it stopped working. Most complaints here are about Safari, but for me it is Chrome. Safari fortunately still works.

What good is shopify if we can't print out legible invoices and packing slips to our customers?

God's Knot

Worked great until Safari 12 update. Please update it to support current version of Safari! Need to keep up with current web technology.

No Matter What Apparel

WAS a great application until it stopped working as of 9/25/18. We have not changed our Safari and or operating system. It also does not work with Google Chrome.

I can not provide a 5 star rating when the application simply does not work. Based on numerous reviews, we are not the only case.

templeboards UK

Doesn't work in Safari 12! Apple's changes couldn't have been a shock to you surely? Back to (insecure) Chrome again.

JUSYCO

very badly design app. take so long to loading if use on shopify pos app for phone/ipad.
and very rude online help center. i was talking to their 24/7 support service online about why there is no customer's phone number appear in packing/shipping slip. Turn out they just told me i DON'T NEED it. very awful service. be use shopify for 4 years, but will looking for other platform

Digisaladdemo

Very bad CS from Steven B. Simply reply me with some short and unhelpful answers and end the conversation immediately. Such a poor practice.

Order Printer is not working well since the update of version of Shopify POS app. The invoice is printed out with the word "print" on it and the font size is not appropriate on A4 paper.

All these experience prove Shopify is not managing its business well. What a pity. To be fair, some staff in Shopify are quite polite and helpful. That's all.