Order Printer

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Yorkvilles

The order printer needs work. Does not work if you want to print the order tags. And it is generally ugly unless you upgrade to another app.

Printing orders should be a basic task that should not require an app. You would think Shopify would have enough money to care about its customers.

Bold apps do not work either with the app when you have multiple products purchased at the same time.

Shopify blames Bold Commerce. Bold Commerce blames Shopify. The business model that Shopify employs with the apps is really frustrating and it seems they do not care about their customers.

Spectra479

The overall look is nice and I like how you can edit the code. The downside is that it does a terrible job if you have a partial refund to the customer.

I had the wrong shipping settings and a customer was over charged for shipping. I saw right away and applied a refund. Easy right? Well when I went to print the invoice, It shows the the partial refund at the top but then shows the shipping cost to be the incorrect amount and shows that the customer still owes the amount that I refunded. I had to hand write the correct adjustments on the invoice.

So basically, it still needs work.

------------------
JAN 2019 Update
Doesn't really work anymore. We keep getting error codes that show up on the packing slip when we print it. It's pretty unacceptable and makes us look unprofessional

Photocrafts Limited

be a good idea if there was clear instructions of how to use it.

Hens And Chicas

I was surprised to find the basic packing slips to be so lacking in information since Shopify has all of the needed information for a packing slip such as logo, company info, customer info and order. Why are you making this difficult? I could learn some code but why make this part of the selling process so complicated when it's so easy to set up for us?

Drizzle Honey

The packing slips don't include anything except the coming and going address - that is not what a packing slip is! It needs to include the products that are included in the order. I don't write code, so this app is useless to me.

Earth Fairy

Has suddenly stopped working. Crisis! Please fix this immediately as we rely upon it completely to dispatch our orders

Alpinestartfood

Pretty sloppy app. Seems like a print invoice functionality would be pretty basic to add into shopify. For a company with a $7 Billion market cap, simple things like this should be built into the system. We get 100+ orders a day and find it pretty clunky to deal with something like this.

Siply Sophisticated

there is no difference between this and the regular invoice printing its super complicated to use and you cant add images unless you know how to write HTML i dont understand is Shopify is a ecommerce platmorm or just wants money from app developers since we have to pay for apps to make your shopify work...im so annoyed

Roadtrip

Am I not using this properly, or is "order printer" the most barebones receipt/pack slip program ever? It doesn't make your store look cute or polished. How has Shopify in today's day and age not created an easy program where you can place your logo etc. on the forms? This is a basic shopify need - not something we should be paying a monthly fee for with some other app in the shopify app store - and also it's something a developer at HQ could make look good and be user friendly in no time flat.

My Sister

Only shows up to 10 orders to print packling slips for. Please fix this!