Order Printer

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Order printer, free and easy to set up.

Waterpoloshop

Time spent using app About 3 years

Not working at present..just brings me to a blank screen...Please sort!

Update...stopped working in Chrome, but works ok in Edge

Paganmarieshopnz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

Was previously an excellent app. But in the last month all it does is prompt us to download it again and again and then when it does eventually want to work it just reverts back to printing old archived orders that you didn't even select. This is highly frustrating , i have emailed support multiple times and no resolution .

Vasseur Skincare

This worked at first but now suddenly does not show the product photos on the invoice (the only reason we purchased this app) and says "ERROR FORBIDDEN". We did not change anything on our end it just stopped working. And support on this app is VERY SLOW it takes over a week for a reply and in the meantime our invoices to customers look unprofessional. Not happy.

Fitzbody Com

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is a facade. What Shopify is providing here is a half finished product that should have been professionally done and included with a Shopify store. To get a real invoice or packing slip, you'll have to pay for it to be designed and then this app will be useful.

Sportsgadgets

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Absolute Rubbish!!. I expected more of you Shopify. If you are going to provide us with this app the very least you could do is add a WYSIWYG HTML editor instead of just pushing us in at the deep-end! I have been messing around with this for hours and I'm still no closer to getting the results I need. AVOID THIS APP if you don't know HTML! Come on Shopify, sort it out....

Obe & Co Web Shop

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I'm amazed by the 5 star reviews on this. I personally was really hopeful that this app when i found it would reduce my workload and simplify the order process. Its a big FAIL on this requitrement because of the the coding within the app. That's the really anoying thing is that Shopify Guru's, people with the skills to easily fix this badly thought through app just won't fix it and know about it.

The printer does not work on intergrated labels. The address is at the bottom of the sheet which then moves down the sheet as more orders get added, going onto another print page making it not work. Solution - redo the code so that the address peal off part is at the top and remains in a perfect position every time no matter how long the order. PLEASE FIX THIS SHOPIFY, html coding is easy for you and a nightmare for normal everyday people like us who are also trying to run a business.

Inadequate tax breakdown for me in the UK VAT. Another issue raisesd with Shopify, another one pushed under the carpet. For order printer to work correctly we should see a NET figure(s) - The Vat/Tax on the order - The Gross total. Nice and clear for me and the customer who might also be looking to claim back the vat if they are registered.

If this app did the above correctly it would be AMAZING !!!! it would literally mean a really smooth transition of order to posting while also ticking off the invoice/vat requirement I have to perform.

This really is not a 5 star app but it so easily could be if Shopify made it work better.

Local Color Collection

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I downloaded this because a packing slip is pretty basic when you're filling orders, but theirs is useless. It only prints the sender and recipient address on it, no order information.

You can print an invoice which gives you all the order info, but this document isn't marked PAID anywhere on it, so this is useless, too. Customizing requires quite a bit of work and using Liquid. For me, a useless app.

Igift

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Originally I thought the app was horrible as it did not show the details from the Bold Apps - Product Options.

It does show the options now but they are all messed up when a customer chooses multiple products.

So how do we print our orders?

Smiley Honey

App would not print some of the vertical lines on the invoice. It looked bad so I tried to delete the invoice template and start over. Then the system froze up and gave me some sort of funky error message. Very frustrating. App also needs a drag and drop function for setting up templates for those of us who are all thumbs with coding. Currently I am not using the app, but I would like to if these technical issues were resolved.

Post Oak Knife Co.

Time spent using app About 10 hours

gets stuck every time when I try to load app