OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Coin Land

Order Cup does it all for my business' shipping needs. Easy to use, excellent interface and first class support. You won't go wrong using this amazing app.

Olympia Activewear

We absolutely love this app and use it every single day. They also have great customer support!!

The Huckleberry Patch

We at the Huckleberry Patch have greatly appreciated their quick response to any issues that we have had since we started. Always helpful when they contact us anyway that is needed to walk us through any time we have a problem.

Nialaya

OrderCup has made shipping so much easier for us, and their customer service is outstanding! They respond quickly and will even get on the phone with you to explain everything. Ed in customer service is so pleasant and explains everything well. Thank you, OrderCup!

Spacing

Been using for a few years now. Makes shipping much faster and support has always been helpful!

Uk Race Support

Happy with support and prices better than I already have.

Norbauer Enthusiasms

Their quite excellent phone support (Ed in particular) makes up for the sometimes arcane quirks, clunky UI, and unintuitive aspects of the software.

Maya Wrap

We are quite happy with app and we are thrilled with the customer support. They have been extremely responsive and very helpful.

Specialtyapples

Great service. Called me within 10 minutes and solved my problem. Thanks again. David Specialtyapples.com

Gorgeousvipclientele

great app. use it on all my shops. They are very good at helping you with any questions you may have.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29