OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

DiamondArt.ca

We chose OrderCup because this app allows you to use Canada Post shipping and contribute to your own account to keep your Savings Level. That was very important to us.
But the most incredible thing about OrderCup is hands down the customer service. It is amazing and the response is always so fast, which is important when you're working hard to get orders out daily. The app is easy to use, but Ed is so helpful if you have questions. I would give OrderCup 10 stars if I could!

Axel Glade

Moved over from ShippingEasy. INCREDIBLE customer support - Ed is a rockstar! Takes a few days to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite powerful.

Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.

We are really pleased with how well OrderCup works with our website and enables us to seamlessly create shipping labels via any carrier, as well as track information. Their support staff are always on hand when needed to answer questions and ensure everything is running smoothly.

IF:Gathering

We have LOVED using OrderCup! Ed on the premium support team has been patient to answer our questions and walk us through ways to customize OrderCup to our specific shipping needs. As our fulfillment output has increased, OrderCup easily expands with us and is great for reporting as well. I couldn't recommend using this software enough!

Friend's Ranches

Ordercup has been great at working with our website to organize and ship. I like that you can look back at each order and see if it is still in transit or has been delivered. It also gives you a warning when the address may not be valid or complete. It is very easy search for orders to see their status.
I've had a few questions/inquiries and ordercup staff has always gotten back to me within about half a day-- which is outstanding!

Interlaced Beauty

Order Cup has a great support team! I was quite confused with my shipping carrier's process and Ed from Order Cup was able to clarify everything for me! He took the time to call me and explain step by step how Order Cup system works and what information my shipping carrier needed daily. If you are unsure of how this app works, need help with setup, or have any questions along the way; contact the support team and be assured that you are in good hands! I wish all apps had support like Order Cup! Thanks again, Ed!!

Clementine Fields

Just started using the app and I'm now wondering why I waited so long! Ed was great at helping me set things up. I couldn't be happier.

May 7, 2020

Thanks for acknowledging our product and team!

MercyImages.com

I've been using OrderCup for over 3 years, and they are absolutely flawless. Their service when needed has always been nearly instantaneous. They really go beyond the call of duty, and it's not uncommon to get a phone call from them moments after you send a request for help. Labels are easy to make, it ties into your store and just works every time.

Inline Fabrication

OrderCup customer service is top notch! Getting assistance with program information or issues is easy and they always respond in a timely manner. I appreciate that when it is such an integral part of our daily operations.

Jocelyn

I just want to share with everyone that this is a great app for shipping and I've also been in touch with their support and they have amazing customer service too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30