Reviews (281)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for streamlining the shipping process, especially for Canadian stores due to its integration with Canada Post. Key features include order importation, shipping label printing, automatic 'shipped' order updates, and bulk shipment handling. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, ability to handle high order volumes, and scalability. Merchants also appreciate the quick and knowledgeable customer service.

April 9, 2013

Ordercup has made life easier. Seamless integration with the shipping services, invoice creation, and customer communication are made easy with ordercup. They pay for themselves quickly.

OutdoorsInc.com
April 2, 2013

I was using Stamps.com but it did not integrate with Shopify very well at all. OrderCup provides flawless Shopify integration, and I love that you can use DHL to ship internationally for cheap. There is one flaw I am unhappy with -- the fact you cannot batch-ship international orders! Please add this feature, OrderCup! Otherwise I am very pleased with this app.

USB Typewriter
April 10, 2013

I have been using Ordercup for a couple years now and have been very happy with it. The customer service is great they keep you updated with new changes when you login. It saves me so much time by not having to manually type addresses out and quickly gives me my shipping price for my packages.
Thank you!

Candy's Cake Pops
November 12, 2013

Ordercup has helped us here at www.MyUglyChristmasSweater.com get our ugly Christmas sweaters out the door fast and get them to our customers without any issues. We rarely need to call customer service, but when we do they are there right away to help out. Ordercup is a quality app - highly recommend.

My Ugly Christmas Sweater
August 29, 2014

OrderCup is great! Super easy to use and the support team is incredibly quick and helpful.

Ursa Major Super Natural Skin Care
About 5 years using the app
March 10, 2014

excellent service and great product!!

Peter Manning NYC - Classic clothing for men 5'8" and under
Almost 5 years using the app
October 9, 2014

Great addition to any Shopify store! Makes shipping a breeze. The team at OrderCup is also quick to respond for any assistance I have needed.

Coffee Source Online
Edited May 17, 2016

Not only does OrderCup save me time and money with shipping, their customer service has been great at resolving any issues I have.

Blackstone Bags
February 20, 2014

Ordercup is great and the team is VERY responsive. I would recommend to anyone.

BURU
April 2, 2013

Ordercup is flawless. We ship thousands of orders a year - all via FedEx Priority Overnight and we have never had an error that was caused by Ordercup. We can print labels and invoices from 5 computers at the same time with no issues. I would recommend it to anyone that ships multiple packages a day.

Buy Island Creek Oysters Online | Order Oysters Online