OrderCup

OrderCup

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 19, 2018

Been using for a few years now. Makes shipping much faster and support has always been helpful!

Spacing
Time spent using app: About 7 years
Edited February 15, 2018

Happy with support and prices better than I already have.

Uk Race Support
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 16, 2017

Their quite excellent phone support (Ed in particular) makes up for the sometimes arcane quirks, clunky UI, and unintuitive aspects of the software.

Norbauer Enthusiasms
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 14, 2017

We are quite happy with app and we are thrilled with the customer support. They have been extremely responsive and very helpful.

Maya Wrap
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 4, 2017

Great service. Called me within 10 minutes and solved my problem.

Thanks again.

David

Specialtyapples.com

Specialtyapples
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 24, 2017

great app. use it on all my shops. They are very good at helping you with any questions you may have.

Gorgeousvipclientele
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 13, 2017

We have used this app since the start of our ecommerce business in 2012. They have worked with us through our growing pains and now help us to manage 6 channels including 3 Shopify stores, 2 Etsy stores and an Amazon Store. We also integrated with Volusion and Ebay when we were selling on those platforms in the past. At one point we were shipping a lot internationally and their pre-filled custom declarations were especially efficient and helpful!

Ed and Aloke are always willing to answer our questions about well, some very unique issues. Many of our feature requests have turned into features. Ten stars!

Air Plant Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 21, 2017

It has been a great experience working with the OC team the past 3 years +. The team members I have contacted with most are Ed and Aloke. They are prompt to response to my Qs and help me whenever I needed help. They sure are professionals and knowledgeable in their system.

The OC system has also saved us money-often times, their rates are much better than my own carriers’ accounts. And the monthly fee they charge is very reasonable.

So, overall, we are very happy that OC is our shipping partner.

Thank you OC team!

Anny

Eighth Generation
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited April 21, 2017

Aloke has been very helpful in helping us implement this with features that we needed for our company. We hope this is a great system for communicating the orders with our customers.

Aloke and Ed respond very quickly to questions.

Pondmegastore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 30, 2017

Not only is the app amazing and does far more than expected, but Ed (OrderCup support) was super generous with his time to walk me through the entire app. He spent over an hour on the phone with me ensuring that my printers were set up properly and that all my shipping boxes were configured in the system. He took me through all the features and explained how they could help make my store more efficient. Great app and great staff! Wishing all developers were like this ...

Clearview Butterfly Zoo