OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Supplementsource

We LOVE this app, you will too!

Waxwork Records

Waxwork Records HIGHLY recommends OrderCup. All-around great app and stellar customer support. I contact tech support regularly and I am always blown away at the patience and care they provide when helping me resolve any issues I'm having.

Anvil Customs

THE ABSOLUTE answer to all shipping label generation needs! Ordercup has save my business so much time and money I cannot express it enough. I've never had one single problem using Ordercup. I have had questions about some 'How To' things & Every time I've ever submitted an Support Ticket, a rep from Ordercup has QUICKLY answered me back....VERY QUICKLY. I'm indebted to Ordercup.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

As a CANADIAN store that primarily ships high value goods to the US and Internationally, it was hard to find an app that pre-filled customs docs, be able to purchase insurance with a single click and print packing slips/labels in literally less than 5 clicks.

THIS
APP
IS
IT!!

I had a few stumbling blocks with setup, but these guys took their time with me and walked me step by step to set everything up. We even had a session where they logged in as me to help me fix an issue. And this was all while we were still using the trial.

Since then, everything has been smooth sailing.

This is my most FAVOURITE app because it cut down my shipping time in half (based on using Paypal to ship packages from our old commerce platform) .

We tried other apps but couldn't get them to connect to the Canada Post API properly or kept getting weird error messages. Then when we contacted the developers it would take forever (in internet time...LOL) for them to get back to us.

Not these guys.

I don't leave a lot of reviews, but I had to leave a review for these guys because their customer service and the app have far exceeded my expectations (and saved my sanity). :)

If you do A LOT of shipping and are a Canadian Store...heck, any store...download this app ASAP.

Best $30 a month I have EVER spent.

Update June, 2016. 1 year of using this app. Still the best shipping app out there. We now use OrderCups' USPS shipping functionality and it has reduced our shipping costs by 70% which enable us to offer free shipping.

We've gotten out labels down to 3 clicks. THREE CLICKS!!! The support is awesome. My business is efficient because of this app.

Update #3 Sept, 2016. Got our label printing down to ONE CLICK! With Ed's amazing customer support, I was able to set up a thermal printer and set shipping defaults so all we're literally doing is clicking "print label" and it's done. This app is a LIFESAVER!

Thanks again guys!

Igift

This app does save us a lot of time and we use it for many shipments each day. We have had to create some "work arounds" to make it work for us in all circumstances. Overall it is a very good app and the developers have worked hard to make it worth the money. If these "work arounds" were eliminated, we would give it 5 stars.

Fly Pedals

Aloke and his team have the best support out of any shipping app on Shopify. We highly recommend OrderCup!

Thanks!
Dan & Bryan
FlyPedals.com

Hot Pink Hanger

Excellent app. I really can't imagine not having for my store. Everything syncs up perfectly and all you have to do is click print! Incredible customer service as well. If ever there is an issue, they'll be sure to fix it immediately.

Great app. Thanks!

www.hotpinkhanger.com

Coffee Source Online

Great addition to any Shopify store! Makes shipping a breeze. The team at OrderCup is also quick to respond for any assistance I have needed.

caterpillargreen yarns

As a Canadian company, I have very few options for buying postage from Canada Post. Ordercup saves me tons of time over the alternatives. Easy to use, and great customer service.
The only reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is that there are a few features missing that mean I have to manually enter a few fields for each order and I can't buy postage in large batches.

Consonant

This is a phenomenal app. The integration with Canada Post is seamless. It has saved us a ton of time and a ton of money. My only regret is not having installed it sooner. Highest recommendation!

We still are loving this app and the personal help from a good guy named Ed. He is phenomenal and has provided excellent customer service for the last two years. Thanks Ed!