OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

FRESHKO LIFE

Ordercup has helped us streamline our shipping process with very little overhead. Their high quality support and friendliness is unmatched. Thanks Ordercup!!

Suz's Retail Therapy

Absolutely amazing. I started my trial yesterday and was up and running after the support staff spent time with me! It is amazing what OrderCup can do and save me hours. Plus-to have the support at anytime is awesome!

Center of the Universe Festival

Incredible support and very easy to use!

Buy Nuez de la India

They are shipping experts! The app works great and they even gave us private advice on how to save money on shipping an international order.

Talking20International

Awesome! This product has made everything we at Talking20.com do so much easier!

Astroid Designs

Excellent shipping app, very powerful and the customer service is top notch. With shipping prices, features and browser/Java updates happening all of the time, they stick on top of things to make sure you wont have any trouble getting your labels printed fast. My online business would be much more work without Ordercup!

Candy's Cake Pops

I have been using Ordercup for a couple years now and have been very happy with it. The customer service is great they keep you updated with new changes when you login. It saves me so much time by not having to manually type addresses out and quickly gives me my shipping price for my packages.
Thank you!

Diamond Candles

Great tool to ship out your products if you are doing things in house and not using a fulfillment center. This is what we started out with and used until we moved to someone else handling fulfillment for us!

Volunteer Traditions

Customer service is the bomb.com.

[GG$] GUNS GERMS $TEAL

We have used Order Cup since we started using Shopify, and all of the Support people are super helpful. This app is easy to use to and saves a lot of time by not having to wait in line at the post office.