OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

glassmagpieapparel.com

great app, excellent customer service. for the first time, i have been able to delegate all our order fulfillment tasks to an employee in a simple, straightforward way. ordercup makes sending out web orders as simple as a few easy clicks. Ordercup's customer service has been consistently prompt and reliable. I would reccomend this app to any small business using shopify as their online point of sale!

Brush On Block

Amazing customer service - answered my questions quickly. Received a call from tech support the first day to see if I had any questions about the app.

StoneWorks Picks

Ordercup is the best! They always return phone calls and answer support tickets far quicker than I could ever expect. If you are looking for a professional shipping app Ordercup is the only way to go

Bowl & Pitcher

I'm very new to Shopify and Order Cup and i had a great session with their help team using screen share. i feel ready to take on some orders now!

Tommy Angelo

I just got the best support ever in a time of great need. Thanks you, Shopify!

still happy ♥ just a lil' different

So happy with the Ordercup App! They are so helpful with answering all of our questions! We highly recommend this App for all shipping needs!

kwäf | only good wine

Really pleased so far with the Canada Post integration - saving me lots of time!

BuggyBeds

This app is still going strong one year later and never disappoints! But the real strength of this app is its amazing customer service team! Amazing group of people who response within minutes and are always able to walk you through any issues! Thanks to the team of OrderCup!!!

1st Review last year: Order Cup is a must for all company's using Shopify. It is a great app that you cannot run your business without. We were doing shipping manually and just able to keep up. We were fortunate to have installed Order Cup just in time to keep up with all of our orders since appearing on Shark Tank! Using Order Cup has saved us a lot of time and money. It is very easy and the support is also absolutely fantastic! This is a must app!!!

coolchange

Ordercup is great! Easy to navigate & easy to edit orders & customize with your own templates. They are always quick to answer any questions you have as well.

INTELECTO

We love ordercup, great costumer service and very nice support!