OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

coolchange

Ordercup is great! Easy to navigate & easy to edit orders & customize with your own templates. They are always quick to answer any questions you have as well.

INTELECTO

We love ordercup, great costumer service and very nice support!

blissful home

So far so good-- and when I encountered a technical issue (due to improper setup on my end), the response was prompt and friendly.

Peter Manning NYC - Classic clothing for men 5'8" and under

excellent service and great product!!

wolftoothcomponents.com

I highly recommend Order Cup. We ship hundreds of orders everyday and OrderCup allows us to process them quickly and efficiently. Their support staff is very prompt and professional whenever we run into issues or need help figuring out how to do something. OrderCup is key to the success of our business!

Perfumies

Great app! Speedy customer service too. I needed help and someone called me right away and walked me through steps, and then helped me with other thigns as well. Thanks Ordercup for being one easy & efficient process for my business!

Just a Bite

Ordercup has been easy to setup and support was timely and extremely helpful

Au Naturale Cosmetics

Order Cup has helped our business grow. Having our Ordercup communication directly with Shopify so that everything is synced, has streamlined our shipping department and created a less-stressed office environment. This application has saved us time, and money. Thanks Ordercup! -Ashley Prange, Owner/Founder Au Naturale Cosmetics

SkinnyGirl Tea

Wonderful Service! I love the batch shipping! This App made my life so much easier! Highly recommended!

Skratchlabs

Excellent customer service and online support! The customer service team is very helpful and insightful as well as quick to respond. Would definitely recommend OderCup to anyone running an online store.