Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Cnt Racing

Software works great on Ebay and Shopify for inventory management. Their support is the best they even call me on my cell phone because my skype wasn't working correctly.

Thank you again.

Opherty Ciocci

Very essential, but when it comes to order management, it is absolutely the best app.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Jspmfg

I have tried almost every multi channel program. I picked Orderhive for many reasons.
1 Cost.. Least expensive of all of them
2.Customer Support - There is somebody there 24/7 to answer your questions.
3.It does exactly what I needed it to do.

The interface does take some getting used to. Trying to figure out how to create bundles and merge products can be a challenge. But the support staff worked me through the whole process.

I want to especially thank a Tech Support person by the name of Shruti for walking me through any concerns and really providing a solution that worked for us.

Again this will take some work but once you figure it our you will have a great system at a fair price.

Mlily Australia Wholesale Web Service

Amazing App, helps a lot and save huge amount of time

Co2art

Extremely disappointed with the new version. Now they forced us to use the new version which is very confusing and simple task take much more time to complete. In addition, I've been adviced that ZPL support will be switched off so I can't print on Zebra printer anymore. I got a suggestion to use PDF 4X6, but each label is generated on A4 size. Got the following reply: "Our tech team looked into the issue and concluded that it's the label that is being generated from your carrier's end i.e. DHL. We get a A6 label embossed on A4 size sheet from carrier's end.".

Now I have no other choice than to find an alternative and warn you about the limitations.

I'm extremely disappointed as the old system was working perfectly for over year.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan.

Christeninggowns Com

We had a lot of issues with our SKUs and working to combine multiple stores, and everyone from OrderHive has been quick to respond, patient while we finished the steps to get it working, and always positive. It took some time on our part to get it running but its been great since starting it. We are really looking forward to having a simplified inventory system through OrderHive!

Tooltuff Direct

Orderhive is a great value, doing what other software choices promise (or at least, all our medium-sized business would ever need) at 1/3 of the cost. The support team is phenomenal, extremely polite, and always there, day and night, helping us integrate our business with multiple different shipping carriers, and three very different sales channels. The software updates inventory quickly across the sales channels, and makes kitting and merging products much easier than we've found in competitors interfaces. We highly recommend this company.

Tinybitz

Orderhive has been a life saver for our business in terms of managing our inventory across multiple warehouse/locations. Being able to bundle different items and run special promotions has worked wonders too! Their support team is responsive and attends quickly to the issues we had faced during our first month of using the system. There may still be small gaps in the system to be improved but the team rolls out upgrades every now and then to make it a better experience for users. You can also give feedback to see if your request can be integrated. All in all, I would recommend Orderhive to others.

Koolkrew 2

Very good support, they are always hands on, very quick in replying and reliable.

The overall experience is amazing, there is nothing they can not do, they will do whatever you ask them, from integrations to small issues.

The rest of developers have a lot to learn from them.

Todd

Mesa Boogie Hollywood

Very intuitive application for processing orders! Excellent customer service with very fast response...we had so many questions in testing. Highly recommend for processing orders!