Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Divazapatos

Great app and great support. :)

Umang Agrawal

We tested this app for few days and here are our findings
-Brilliant support through both live chat and call
-The inventory syncing between our two shopify stores worked like a charm.
-We could enter separate prices for the same product for our b2b and b2c shopify stores from within the app.
-The app is very professionally designed.

There are some areas of improvement. For instance, while the app syncs price and inventory between two shopify stores, it does not update product description titles and images once the products are imported. However, we do not consider it a major deterrent.
We found the app to be powerful capable of handling multiple channels which we did not have a need for. Our need was more basic which was better served by a simpler app. However, we would strongly recommend trying this app if you are looking to integrate inventory and prices across multiple channels.
Best wishes Orderhive team.

Miamily

Excellent customer support, kind and professional.

Jewellerydirectfactory

I've tried so many inventory software for shopify but orderhive is by far the best in terms of functionality and also support. Highly recommended.

Elevatestyles Com

Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch. Their customer service was top notch and were available during US hours either via SKYPE or chat system. This platform is a no brainer if you want a multi channel inventory manager. You can update all stores from one platform in real time. Go get this now you can be up and running in a day.

Plants In A Box

We have just started using Orderhive and so far it has been fantastic. The cost and the customer service provided by Shruti has been great. It is simple to use and does the job well.

Supply Square

Great app and very well priced for the features!! works well for my store and the customer service from the company is fantastic!!!

Fitjeans Ww

Tried the app for managing stock for several Shopify stores connected to one warehouse. Has been amazing so far and very simple to use - couldn't have asked for more and the customer service is great! Highly recommend.

Montasoccer Com Webshop

I found Orderhive when we were checking for an alternative for our warehousing. We decided to do everything ourselves and this software has been excellent. Great customer service, truly excellent.

Boutiquewaga

Very good services ! I rarely seen a service like that. The support answered all my questions and help me to install and synchronise my online store with Amazon. Thanks a lot Naswaz for your patience !