Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Vivo Life

Good solid inventory management software

Wallum Ltd

I have reviewed several inventory management and order management systems for Shopify and have to say that this is the one with best cost-benefit ratio.

Modern UI and a good overview makes it easy to navigate through all functions.

I only had issues while defining my own invoice (extra cost) as I had to submit three times errors in the invoice.

All in all they have a good customer service as usually there is a representative within 24 hours and if chat is active even within 15min.

Kat Supplies Uk

Exceptional Service provided. The Support team did a really great job at assisting me during the setup stages. I must say, I'm pretty impressed by the Inventory Management System etc.

Keep up the great work!

Stl Tools

We have been using Orderhive for about a month, and I am blown away by the customer service. Every time an issue comes up, Orderhive's team solves it immediately, going above and beyond to help our company. After trying many different inventory/order management platforms (including Veeqo, Sellbrite, & Stitch Labs), this is the first one to actually fulfill our needs. It also costs a fraction of the price of other platforms. Overall, very happy so far with Orderhive!

Minoxidilshop

We really like Orderhive. We looked at all of the other inventory systems and chose it after we left Freestyle. It is easy to use, powerful, can do just about anything our team can think of, and it doesn't cost too much. The support team works overnight to fix any issues we've ever had. It's been great.

Bulletsafe

We are having great results with Orderhive here at http://www.BulletSafe.com The system worked right away and hasn't missed a beat. We had a few small requests (can we get more characters in this input field, can you make this show up on the packing slip, etc.) Chinkit and the team have been really responsive. Also, the pricing is great. You really don't need to spend thousands per month to handle your inventory. My company has 2,500 SKU's, we run 8 retail websites plus eBay and Amazon and Orderhive is rocking. We also ship with shipstation and it works well there too.

Two Little Piggies

So happy to have purchased Orderhive. It covers all my requirements from Inventory management to invoicing to purchase orders and super easy to use and navigate. The customer service has been extremely efficient and helpful which makes it even better. They have answered all my questions in complete detail and really helped me come up to date with the system. I would recommend it without any hesitation.

Equipped Outdoors

So far it has covered a hand full of necessities. There are still some gaps in the system that causes additional work, but all in all, it has been alright. The support will vary based on who you receive on their end. Some people are very responsive and other have lagged. Overall, this program is good but has the potential to be very good.

Jm Imports

Very happy with Orderhive. First class app and great value to my company!

Under Ny Sky

I've been using Orderhive for more than 1 year and, although the price has skyrocketed, the service has been getting better as well. There are some really good customer service people and Naresh is by far the one who helped me the most with the best solutions for my issues. I recommend.