Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

From $125/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
September 4, 2020

I use to app to help me with inventory management and it is great. It integrates with my amazon store and shopify store and I can also create manual orders

Kiara Sky Nails México | Dip Powder, Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer
Mexico
December 31, 2018

Absolutely terrible customer service. Very basic functions. After deleting this app you will have a lot of problems with your stock levels and product availability. Doesn't recommend this app.

Soul Tinkers
Time spent using app: 13 days
Orderhive replied September 7, 2020

We have improved a lot in our customer service since 2018. We have a dedicated account management team available 20/6 covering almost all timezones. We have live chat and call support available for all plans. Whether you are on a free plan or growth, you get full customer service.

Edited December 7, 2018

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Seateam
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 5, 2018

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Next Fashion
November 22, 2018

We use this app to manage our inventory stock levels on Shopify, create purchase orders and invoices. It is easy to use and the support is refreshingly immediate and very accessible.

Urban Revolution Australia
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 17, 2018

Perfect Inventory software . We have over thousands of SKUS and its works great. Hiranshi Dhruv is the best and even stayed up to 4 in the morning to help answer my question her time. Amazing Member of ORDERHIVE

Eliquidstop
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 15, 2018

App is very good for keeping track of inventory and orders. It doesn't offer the platform to keep track of our invoices though, but we have a bit of a special way (it's excellent if you only work with digital payments).
But most importantly, their staff is very responsive via chat, they are happy to arrange calls in order to fully understand your needs.

SoFlow
Switzerland
October 10, 2018

Great app. Helps you keep track of inventory listed on different marketplaces.
Helps you generate PO and keep track of last purchase price which makes it easier to keep track of your purchasing.

Over all a great inventory management application.

My Vendor
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 5, 2018

Been using orderhive for 6 months it was working fine but after the new version it's crap now. Try another inventory software this one don't work correctly.

ERZ performance
Time spent using app: 10 months
Orderhive replied September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan.

Edited September 13, 2018

Decided to move from another provider to Orderhive early 2018 - and rated old version 5 stars. So disappointed with new version in Sep 18. Poor design, UX, makes simple tasks confusing and hard to complete. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hello Green
Time spent using app: 4 months
Orderhive replied September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.