Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Crimson and Clover Studio

This app is awesome! It will definitely help me increase business. Woo hoo!! I have a lot of wholesale customers so it's perfect.

Xamarian King

I started using this app. Its a good app. one can buy after trial period gets over. its worth the money.

BizGawdHF

nice app to help my business grow. It saved me a sale just now after talking to Amy at customer service, and she suggested the app to me.

Iconika Store

Wonderful app. It is very nice, useful and easy to install. It would be wonderful if it could manage returns

The Electrode Store

I got this app for easy customer reordering. It is working well, but one thing I would change about this app is the 'Reorder' button on the account page. Rather than adding the items to your cart and bringing you directly to the cart page, I would prefer it opened up a popup that showed what items were in the order, then having an 'add to cart' button in the popup screen. This would help the customers remember what exactly they ordered without having to go to another page.

Lami Fragrance

This app is great and a necessity for any online store. It helps take care of order cancellation request that arises from your customers. Shame on Shopify for not having this basic solution on their plans smh. w

Live Fabulously

Why isn’t this a Shopify standard? Thank you for this easy and necessary app that brings my level of service to the next step.

The Hatch Chile Store

Fabulous order management app. I'm disappointed that this sort of functionality isn't built-in to shopify to begin with!

Mighty-O

This app solves the user experience problem that Shopify doesn't have by default. This is a great app.

TransByt

I am using this app to manage buyers. This app was recommended by Shopify sales team. This will enable buyers to create individual account and manage their buying.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10