Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

The Boat Galley

I'm very happy with the power it gives customers to make changes to their order. I'm just setting it up, but it's been smooth so far.

Alexa Carys Hair Shop

So far, I liked how easy it was to install. I also like that that customers can use this service, as part of my stores customer service.

Gemsprite

WONT LET ME LEAVE A NEGATIVE STAR RATING. I was hoping this would be a solution for my customers to be able to edit the invoices we send to them, allowing them to add more products from our store. But this is only to allow customers to edit AFTER they have placed an order. Why would you ever want to give a customer the option to cancel their order without providing a reason why? This seems counterintuitive to running a business.

ExcellentSupply.com

Had been using Orderify, but when I installed a new theme I couldn't get it installed, and their support couldn't help. The app worked great in my old theme (but my new theme presented some installation issues). So I had to look for and install an alternative. In fact, the new app offers more features for the same price.

Famme

Seems to work fine. Tested with cancelling an order, installation was also a 1 click process. Will test some more and change review if anything comes up, but looks good for now!

Speedcube New Zealand

This really takes a lot of work off my shoulders when my time is stretched as it is! Thanks so much!

Bombing Bubble

I used Orderify in my online Lingerie and Swimwear Store Bombing Bubble. I believe Orderify will provide our customer a better shopping experience.

TinyTroop

nice app really usefull and helps customers in canceling and reordering orders easily . recommended

Gaia Lane

Setup was really easy and it gives my customers a better experience with the option to cancel or edit an order. I don't know why this isn't a normal feature with Shopify, but I am happy for the easy integration of this app.

Panjiri Foods

The unavailability of the 'Cancel' feature may sometimes turn out to be a downside to the online store. So, this app helps and is pretty convenient and easy to use for both in-store and uploaded themes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20