Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Welcomenative Store

We use this app to make it easier for our customers to edit, cancel, or re-create orders. The installation is quite easy and fast, it was great. We hope that this application will become more complete and be trusted by many websites. Thank you so much!

good logo co

This app makes the customer experience a lot easier. Highly recommend this app. It allows customers to easily edit orders.

Mystic Flavia

I am very excited about using this app to improve my overall customer experience and engage more effectively with my customers. Thank You for providing this rich functionality. It is working well so far with my side and I like the UI very much.

Black Lava Vape

*Update*
Originally I left a 5-star review in order to get a backlink. I usually test these apps before leaving a review. But I figured a backlink sounded pretty good. It never happened, and the response I got regarding that, and the challenges with the app was "meh". This is the problem with leaving a review until the app is tested.
Full disclosure: The app worked flawlessly for me when I tested it. But a few of my customers were getting a 404 page.

At first, I was pretty frustrated with this app. I was close to leaving the opposite kind of review I am leaving now. All in all, this app works really well. I have an aftermarket theme (Gecko 3) and so far, everything seems to be working.

Mental Artefex

I'm completely pleased with the ease of use and the projected outcome of happy customers and "Less-Stressed" ME!

2pricetag

Amazing app!, It's so simple but yet such a powerful tool. I definitely recommend this as "A Must-Have" for any store.

Luxoro Formello

Loved it! It helps the customer to make changes by themselves. It has helped my business in a lot of ways.

Brew Catalog

Easy setup and works even better than I expected! I would definitely recommend. Our customers love this feature.

AMX

Just set up this app but it looks really promising. We want to enable a seamless experience for our customers and this should definitely help with it.

EzZBooker

I used the app to help with checkout and cancellation issues. This app has helped me out greatly!! thanks Orderify!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15