Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Orderify

Bro Ministry

Location India

We were wondering how we can provide an order cancel option on our store https://www.broministry.com and Orderify did the job for us. The best order cancel and editing order app which provides the best features for order cancellation. Thanks to the developer. +1 to the support

Zink Print Online

Location Egypt

good app, do not understand why shopify does not have this feature already, while some customers reported that they still could not find how to cancel or edit and order it might not be clearly visible to customers.

Craftyourbar

Time spent using app About 1 year

perfect app to cancel and edit order.
It' enough for customers.
I put the 5 star on review.
I recommend for all shopify developer.

Advancekart

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app for my grocery store and it helped a lot to my customer support team and also to my customers.

Essdeeshop

Location India

This is easy and simple to use and setup. Quick customers support email replies too. Saves a lot of time for us now.

Abstract Ocean

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really useful app. Prevents many, many support tickets where the customer forgot a discount code, or needs to make some other change to the order. Great value!

Longan Merchandise Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, easy to install, and very useful features. Sometimes I get messages from customers at 3 am about canceling an order. So glad I found out about this app!

BRINGSIT UK LTD

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app, easy to install, quick configuration and totally meets our requirements. Thank you Customer First focus Team!

Pratapsons

Location India

One of a kind integration,every e-commerce website needs.ORDERIFY helps you resolve that difficulty.

LUXORO FORMELLO

Time spent using app About 1 year

great app and a feature missing from platform added by your guys. This makes convenient for buyers to edit/cancel their orders easily.