Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Advancekart

I used this app for my grocery store and it helped a lot to my customer support team and also to my customers.

Essdeeshop

This is easy and simple to use and setup. Quick customers support email replies too. Saves a lot of time for us now.

Abstract Ocean

Really useful app. Prevents many, many support tickets where the customer forgot a discount code, or needs to make some other change to the order. Great value!

Longan Merchandise Inc.

Great app, easy to install, and very useful features. Sometimes I get messages from customers at 3 am about canceling an order. So glad I found out about this app!

BRINGSIT UK LTD

Great app, easy to install, quick configuration and totally meets our requirements. Thank you Customer First focus Team!

Pratapsons

One of a kind integration,every e-commerce website needs.ORDERIFY helps you resolve that difficulty.

LUXORO FORMELLO

great app and a feature missing from platform added by your guys. This makes convenient for buyers to edit/cancel their orders easily.

Menscult

we wanted to enable order cancelling ad editing from customer side. but unfortunately shopify does not provide the same. hope this app will work well.

Bare Baggy

Orderify is a great app! It is really useful to me. I mostly get COD orders and often the customer refuses to accept the order at the time of delivery which adds more costing on my fulfillment. I am sure it will ease the requirement of customer service as well as provide customers the opportunity to cancel their order before the seller dispatch them. Thank you.

kasifooddelivery

this is just the best app ever worth the cash, the installations are super easy and user friendly keep up the good work.