Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

AMX

Just set up this app but it looks really promising. We want to enable a seamless experience for our customers and this should definitely help with it.

EzZBooker

I used the app to help with checkout and cancellation issues. This app has helped me out greatly!! thanks Orderify!!

BRIK Charger

We've been in need of a solution like this for quite some time now! Very customizable and appropriate for our business needs!

PROJECTISR Online

Powerful and easy set-up instructions. New to the app and haven't had a problem with it. Worth a try!

Petty Proverbs

This setup of this app was quite easy. Also, I'll be using the instructions provided by Orderify in my FAQs regarding editing, canceling, and/or reordering. I don't mind customers contacting me, but I believe the more user friendly my site is the better customer service I'm providing.

The Kind Headshop

It works perfectly unlike most Shopify apps, I recommend their app for automatic customer self-service (self edit orders)

amerigodeutero

I installed this app to establish trust and provide instant customer support.
Installation is very user-friendly and the app is worth the money.
amerigodeutero.net

MAAXA

Orderify was super easy to install and use. I am pleased to see the benefits, My customers will be able to cancel or reorder from the click of a button.

Colour Me Mad

Works like a charm. I had an issue understanding the way the Plugin works. Dave from the team helped me out to clear my issues.
Worth the money you're spending.
Setting up is also a piece of cake. Keep it up guys!

Calibur - X

I'm giving an early review because of the SEO boost promised at set-up. SO FAR, this app is VERY clear with regard to how it is to be properly installed. I'm about 1/2 done with the install and it's only been a few minutes and I haven't been confused at all. Really hoping this app continues to work with no issues; if not, I will be back to update this review.