Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

i-Bead

I installed this app earlier today amidst the recent amount of negative reviews in the past month or so. Went as far as speaking with a Shopify Guru (Ashleigh from New Zealand) about the influx of negative reviews. Her and I did some review searching and couldn't find anything bad, and she also told me that many Shopify Plus members are using this app. ( Can't be all that bad if they're using it - Right?)

Been testing for about 4 hours now, and I cannot find any faults or issues with this app. Edit/Cancel from the "Thank You" page works great.

The only thing I personally don't like is the Edit/Cancel page URL customers get sent to from either their account page or in email confirmation. The fix..... I just redirect everyone back to the "Thank You" page using this:

"a href="{{ order.order_status_url }}" title="Track Your Order" target="_blank">View, Edit or Cancel"/a" (substitute "" for <>)

I will obviously keep monitoring the app's ability and change my rating accordingly.

Stephan
www.ibeadcanada.com

SunPlum

Great app and does what it says it will do without issue. Easy to install and use if you need it. Thanks:).

Mushroom Catering

These thieves should be thrown off Shopify App's
they take your money then almost destroy your site
Don't waste your time, i used this App and it has messed up my whole checkout code, still trying to fix it after numerous emails to Orderify to remove all coding their App has placed even after deleting the App its still there
no response or action from them they don't care "
many other customer edit Apps out there i wish i went elsewhere to begin with

Allure Wares Company

I've used Orderify in the past and I love it. You'd think Shopify would've added this type of functionality built in by default as part of their platform, but regardless, these guys did a great job and I'm very satisfied. It does so much for the credibility of my store to have seamless order editing and cancellation built into my store. This app made it possible and it works flawlessly.

Kaffeina Group B2B

Don't bother guys. Installed app and was working fine. Then stopped working and have been trying to get a response out of them for over 1 week. Contacted them over 6 times with ZERO response.

Don't know how these guys are still in business.

This Natural Life - Wholesale

Seems like a good app so far. Initially was let down by customer support but the owner contacted me and made it right.

Dynamic Vanuatu

These guys had a problem for the last few weeks but have come back to me, fixed it and provided a great service. App back up and running perfectly which is great, as we love this app and there are no other good alternatives out there. Thanks Team!

Café Mam

This app was great up until the last three weeks when it stopped working. I've sent 5 emails to their only customer service contact info and have received no response. Shopify has reached out to them on my behalf and still I've heard nothing. Not a word in three weeks. Meanwhile, we're losing business. I'm wondering if this company has gone out of business, as their website isn't loading either...

Just Bottom

DOES THE JOB VERY NICELY. VERY HAPPY WITH THE APPLICATION. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE, A MUST HAVE.

herbadiet

very easy to install and use. really helpful and a must for all shopify stores. would definitely recommend all to install it