Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Orderify

Mental Artefex

I'm completely pleased with the ease of use and the projected outcome of happy customers and "Less-Stressed" ME!

2pricetag

Amazing app!, It's so simple but yet such a powerful tool. I definitely recommend this as "A Must-Have" for any store.

Luxoro Formello

Location India
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Loved it! It helps the customer to make changes by themselves. It has helped my business in a lot of ways.

Brew Catalog

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Easy setup and works even better than I expected! I would definitely recommend. Our customers love this feature.

AMX

Location India
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Just set up this app but it looks really promising. We want to enable a seamless experience for our customers and this should definitely help with it.

EzZBooker

I used the app to help with checkout and cancellation issues. This app has helped me out greatly!! thanks Orderify!!

BRIK Charger

Time spent using app 26 minutes

We've been in need of a solution like this for quite some time now! Very customizable and appropriate for our business needs!

PROJECTISR Online

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Powerful and easy set-up instructions. New to the app and haven't had a problem with it. Worth a try!

Petty Proverbs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This setup of this app was quite easy. Also, I'll be using the instructions provided by Orderify in my FAQs regarding editing, canceling, and/or reordering. I don't mind customers contacting me, but I believe the more user friendly my site is the better customer service I'm providing.

The Kind Headshop

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It works perfectly unlike most Shopify apps, I recommend their app for automatic customer self-service (self edit orders)