Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Gajari

We were looking for this kind feature for long and suddenly we got this app recommendation by shopify and thought we should try it and now we just loved it.
Does all what it said and meant to be.

Kumar Singh

Abhikajewels

Looks great as of now. Rest a feedback from customer will be the final proof.

Knotty Koncepts

Setting it up now. So far so good.

Slameen

Just dowloaded...so far looks good

My Event Decor

I installed this app 3 months ago without realising it is best suited to high-volume merchants whose customer service assistants spend a lot of time editing and cancelling orders. I discovered it was not really applicable to my business (at least at the moment) so I uninstalled it, and Dave was kind enough to refund my app fees.

Ezneeds

Just downloaded...so far so good! I'm excited to seeing it in action. Love the value it provides to the end consumer.

The Drag Queen Closet

This app is really helpful! Its functions should actually be offered by Shopify itself. This is a must have app.

Snack Hawaii

What we don't like about this app is that so many payment platforms do not integrate with Shopify, for example STRIPE, that we had to disable the automatic refund function and now need to manually refund all orders.

However, that is a problem that needs to be fixed first at the Shopify level. And until that happens, this app is a good option for businesses looking to give their customers more control over their orders.

Moonglow Jewelry

Great experience with Orderify! Highly recommended; wouldn't run our shop without it!

Newbeedrone

The set up is very intuitive and easy.

Good job Orderify.