Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

This Natural Life - Wholesale

Seems like a good app so far. Initially was let down by customer support but the owner contacted me and made it right.

Dynamic Vanuatu

These guys had a problem for the last few weeks but have come back to me, fixed it and provided a great service. App back up and running perfectly which is great, as we love this app and there are no other good alternatives out there. Thanks Team!

Café Mam

This app was great up until the last three weeks when it stopped working. I've sent 5 emails to their only customer service contact info and have received no response. Shopify has reached out to them on my behalf and still I've heard nothing. Not a word in three weeks. Meanwhile, we're losing business. I'm wondering if this company has gone out of business, as their website isn't loading either...

Just Bottom

DOES THE JOB VERY NICELY. VERY HAPPY WITH THE APPLICATION. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE, A MUST HAVE.

herbadiet

very easy to install and use. really helpful and a must for all shopify stores. would definitely recommend all to install it

Tudo na Moda

i didnt see in action yet BUT obviously this is a must have!!!!! already today morning this app was needed to customer that want change the color, and for now on they can change without sending email requesting, top five for this!

Crimson and Clover Studio

This app is awesome! It will definitely help me increase business. Woo hoo!! I have a lot of wholesale customers so it's perfect.

Xamarian King

I started using this app. Its a good app. one can buy after trial period gets over. its worth the money.

BizGawdHF

nice app to help my business grow. It saved me a sale just now after talking to Amy at customer service, and she suggested the app to me.

Iconika Store

Wonderful app. It is very nice, useful and easy to install. It would be wonderful if it could manage returns